XBox Live Gamertags

thegavsters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have just moved on from black ops to MW3. Still rubbish at it though so only add me if you need some cannon fodder

gamertag - crowforest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reference Call Of Duty - my 2 boys do that quick scoping thing, I run round like a headless chicken and spend more time dying than shooting. May have to get one of those tag thingies - will ask my boys.

quick scope, it appears i must of missed this trick too! i was forever running about getting blown to pieces, though sometimes id find somewhere to hide with a sniper rifle and plant some claymores in the one and only entrance to where i was.

Can someone explain this quick scope thingymabob?

Ta muchly!

I sometimes draw a dot on the tv where the centre of the scope is. Use a sniper rifle standard scope and hold the aim button and mark it on. Helps me generally be more accurate instead of running round looking at the floor.