Who owned this car?

Looking at buying a Fabia VRS and noticed it has a briskoda sticker on window. It would be helpful to speak to previous owner just to make sure I am getting the full story from Dealer. Don't want to publish Dealer or Reg No but it is an 06 silver fabia with black leather seats (can't be too many like that) - possibly from Yorkshire area. If the previous owner is still active on here, contact me and we can see if it might be your car.

Thanks

I don't think that's enough information for anyone to guess whether it was theirs or not, god knows why you don't just put the reg. number up then someone might remember.

Reg. numbers aren't exactly confidential since you drive the bloody thing about with it on show front and rear past thousands of people every day. Not exactly a secret.

Edited by sepulchrave
  • Like 2

haha, silver fabia on 06 plate possibly from yorkshire area, that narrows it down a bit (not). Must be hundreds of these on the facebook group maybe try joining on there and just post a pic of it

Plate starts YF06........sorry not putting more up, but have mentioned cars before I was looking at on forums and some other bugger goes and buys it!!.....

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, king_o said:

Plate starts YF06........sorry not putting more up, but have mentioned cars before I was looking at on forums and some other bugger goes and buys it!!.....

Paranoia can be nasty, if the car's at a stealers then anyone can buy it until you've secured it with a deposit, just chuck a couple of hundred down and no-one can gazump you.

I once drove a hire car starting YF 06. The last letters were GJO. It was a silver but a Nissan Micra.
I hope that helps narrow down the last three letters for others.

• Haha 3