Karoq pictures

Cvak

11 hours ago, J500ANT said:

My new Sportline 1.5 DSG - Bought from DM Keith Leeds, via Carwow. With deposit contribution it was nearly £5k off list price, and sold my 1yr old Karoq SEL to Cazoo for £3.5k more than I paid for it - so my cost to change is somewhere in the region of £350! 

Checked the Autotrader value on the new one, that's about £2.5k more than I paid for it. Madness. 

20210929_163540.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-082422_Auto Trader.jpg

Good price

Edited by Tim1631

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Delanor said:

We Buy Any Car have now upped their offer to£28, 260.

Del.

I let ours go this week (priced 2 weeks ago) - whilst I was happy with the price and got £850 more than I paid 2 years 8 months ago - if I’d have hung on ‘till today, that £850 would have been £1200 - surely this bubble has got to burst soon - who is buying used motors for way more than they cost new?

9 minutes ago, Berisford said:

I let ours go this week (priced 2 weeks ago) - whilst I was happy with the price and got £850 more than I paid 2 years 8 months ago - if I’d have hung on ‘till today, that £850 would have been £1200 - surely this bubble has got to burst soon - who is buying used motors for way more than they cost new?

People who want to buy a car now, and not wait for months for them to be built??

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, whitevx said:

@skodamota looking good mate. With the lockdowns over when are you coming through my town again mate ?

You should still have my number ?

Hi mate - hope to be out your way in a month or so. Will send you a message when I can lock a date in

• Like 1

12 hours ago, whitevx said:

Petrol version mate, to the best of my knowledge we never got the diesel model in the Karoq

The 190ps? I thought they did put that in, not for very long mind you.

I would think the 150 TDi should be able to get to that sort of figures too? I could well be wrong on all counts though.😁

Edited by HeavyMetalRich
Excessive use of "though."

On 16/11/2021 at 21:39, HeavyMetalRich said:

@skodamota Is that petrol or diesel?

And they decided against doing a vRS version... Pfft, wimps.😄

It's the 2.0TSI petrol with 190hp (well, it used to have 190hp!)

You can get decent gains from a tune/remap on the 2.0TDI as well

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm new here and enjoying reading all the insights posted.

Shame about the disappearance of the torch. Do you have the cargo nets? I picked up my new Karoq Style 1.4 TSI MY22 last week and no torch or cargo nets. Loving my first ever Skoda so far! So much fun :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Equinox said:

Shame about the disappearance of the torch. Do you have the cargo nets? I picked up my new Karoq Style 1.4 TSI MY22 last week and no torch or cargo nets. Loving my first ever Skoda so far! So much fun :)

Hi. Yes, my Karoq came with cargo nets. I'm in the UK.