Audi throttle adaption causing cruise control error

Hi All,

I want to do the popular Audi throttle adaption to my Nov 2015 Skoda Octavia 1.4TSI 7 speed DSG but when I enable it I get an error when engaging the cruise control. Has anyone else had this problem, or come up with a solution?

Edited by Matthedges

Had exactly the same problem on my 1.4TSI manual, had to reverse the changes back to the Skoda throttle map  to get ACC and ABS to work, so I live with that.

Edited by PetrolDave

17 hours ago, john999boy said:

I seem to think that I had the same problem when trying it on my Cupra and it was due to not having adaptive cruise fitted.

Have you got ACC?

Nope no ACC just normal cruise control.

6 hours ago, Matthedges said:

Nope no ACC just normal cruise control.

Do you have front assist by any chance? I had issues enabling the Audi throttle mod, and whilst I don't have ACC I do have Front Assist, and a scan with OBDEleven brings back an ACC controller.

1 hour ago, ahenners said:

Do you have front assist by any chance? I had issues enabling the Audi throttle mod, and whilst I don't have ACC I do have Front Assist, and a scan with OBDEleven brings back an ACC controller.

Nope no front assist, its an Ambition Plus, so just standard cruise control.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 12:32, SashaGrace said:

Mine also didn’t like the Audi throttle mod and the cruise control refused to work. I have passive cc and no front assist. I changed the throttle from drive mode control to direct control and it feels slightly less mushy :)

Hi Sasha, 

How did you do this with ODeleven?