Easy entry

Do the memory seats have an easy entry option and if so how do you enable it?

finally got the seat to hold a set memory position but it stays put when I open the door. My ****ty old insignia had easy entry, surely the Superb has it, but can’t find any visible option to turn it on or off in the Columbus encyclopaedia of a billion settings options.

yes, there is easy entry coding available for the Superb - i'll see if I can find it, and post it here.

drivers seat moves back and down when the door is opened, either to get in or out.

50 minutes ago, PSM said:

As my seat is all the way back and pretty much all the way down I have this option by default!!!!

Not if you have personalisation selected. 

I had to turn off personalisation, as the seat was moving forward and upwards every time I unlocked the car. It would not let me store the seat position fully back and down. 

I have enabled it through VCDS but it didn’t work?? I tried locking and unlocking the car, opened the door and started the engine couple of times...and nothing happened. Is there something I am missing?

12 hours ago, crossmania337 said:

I have enabled it through VCDS but it didn’t work?? I tried locking and unlocking the car, opened the door and started the engine couple of times...and nothing happened. Is there something I am missing?

You may also have to turn it on in settings menu.