Karoq Workshop Manuals

Arkaig

57 minutes ago, fidelio said:

Unfortunately not all pics in the document are visible! 

You could try the Kodiaq version instead, which is likely a very similar procedure and might well give you your answer:

Otherwise you register, log in your VIN and pay your EUR €8.40 per hour using:

https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz/erwin/showHome.do

• 2 months later...
On 10/02/2021 at 12:07, mystur said:

Hi!

Need some help with backseat release from Luggage. Cand find this in those manuals. Skoda Karoq 2020 1.5

Can someone help?

Thanks and best regards

If you mean how do I release the back seats from inside the boot/luggage area - if yours is a new Karoq with Varioflex seats, then don't bother hunting for a way to release them from in the boot. The lever in the boot shown in the owners manual is only for non-Varioflex seating. For Varioflex seating, the only release mechanism is the loop that comes out from the join between the seat backs and their squabs (bits you sit on). See this for details -

Capture.PNG

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

I have some annoying rattles on the drivers door around the window controls and the arm rest and the bit of fake wood.  Does anyone know if there is a guide to removing these items so that I can pack them out with some cloth tape and put some silicone grease in strategic locations to ease my annoyance :-)   There are so many excellent guides and manuals on this thread but I just can't seem to locate the one that says how to dismantle the interior door trim.

thanks,   Paul

On 26/06/2021 at 12:06, smipx said:

Hi all,

I have some annoying rattles on the drivers door around the window controls and the arm rest and the bit of fake wood.  Does anyone know if there is a guide to removing these items so that I can pack them out with some cloth tape and put some silicone grease in strategic locations to ease my annoyance :-)   There are so many excellent guides and manuals on this thread but I just can't seem to locate the one that says how to dismantle the interior door trim.

thanks,   Paul

Try here - page 74

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

What a brilliant thread. Many thanks. This is by far one of the most useful resource threads I have ever come across.

👍

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

G'day all,

Not sure if this is the correct section but here goes :)

The spare key for my wife's '21 Karoq had a flat battery and now the car won't recognise it! Does anyone know how to sync the key please? Tried loads of ideas from the interwebs but nothing has worked plus all the manual says is to contact the dealer!!!!

Thanks

BJA

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...