How many Superb Owners here?

atsu

:eek: http://www.gingerbreadcorner.co.uk/superbs.xls :eek:

There you go, a list of all members Superbs, listing Engine, Trim, Colour and Locations where information was available, It could be better but I didn't have enough detail on some members and to be honest, it took long enough as it was.

Who's the guy who likes making databaases, maybe he can do something magical!!!!

:thumbup:

Small Print: I am not responsible for infecting your machines with any viruseses or spyware, It must have already been broken, it wasn't me, i didn't do it and you have no proof.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2.5 Tip Elegance 07plate Middlesex

So far so good, and a more than worthy successor to my company MB E220 CDI. I also bought a Fabia with some of the savings!

• 2 weeks later...

just got my 07 2.5 tip elegance - black , northumberland, well pleased with car but pi**ed off with insurers who want an extra 50 quid even though same model and spec as before except gearbox - but apparently autos are more expensive sir! its bloody slower!

Silver 04 plate 130bhp comfort, no mods as yet but working on it as there are alot of silver superbs and want mine to be slightly different.

Its a fab car and were that impressed with the skoda brand that my husband has just bought a octy vrs.

Well I just traded in my wife's R reg Felicia GLXi 1.6 for my new Anthracite Grey Superb Laurin and Klement 2.5 TDI. I am in love. I thought I loved my 20v Octavia Laurin and Klement estate, but I love my new Superb even more. Now Mrs Baloo will drive the Octavia and as of 2 hours ago, I will drive the Superb:) :D:cool:

To Admins: Please do not move this post from the Superb Section.

How many Superb owners do we have on this forum, and where do you live?

I'll start:

Atsu - 1.9PDi Elegance - Middlesex

oily - 1.9tdi pd comfort - west midlands

and yet another one... almost enough for our own club!...05 reg 1.9TDi 130 Elegance - in Flamenco Red with X-tended alloys, tints and just about everything except for EPS and the solar roof (got the glass one instead); no mods though. Yet. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Superb 1.8T, Istanbul (Well... a bit off Britain!)

+ Ocativa 1.8T (w/chip tuning) I sometimes borrow it from my wife to trade luxury for performance

Both have LPG, too.

Just picked up my 06 reg 1.9TDI 130 , Classic , with cruise and alloys , in black magic + towbar. South Wales

What a brilliant car ,i traded in my fabia for it, should have got one of these years ago

Edited by flabio

Took delivery of my 2.5 V6 TDi Elegance on an 07 plate in silver with black leather interior on 19 May from White Dove in Cardiff. Is ex demo, but only had 300 miles on the clock! I have only driven it 40 miles home to Brecon so far, but love it already and can't wait to get behind the wheel again!