2019 mk4 Octavia

Anyone know when this is due, pictures I've started to see look fairly production ready. Had my mk3 5  years come June and getting ready for a change. 

If anyone wants an excellent condition low mileage 1 owner 2014 tdi vrs estate keep in touch, although tbh we buy any car are offering good money for it at the moment!!

Nothing is confirmed but it's likely to be the tail end of this year at the earliest. VRS wont be before 2020.

Curious to see which pictures you have seen that look "fairly production ready"? Everything I've seen is the usual Photoshop stuff.

Edited by ahenners
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ords said:

Hope they budget for extra soundproofing.

Yep agree.

I've had a Mk1, a Mk2 and Mk3. The Mk3 was a step backwards for ride and refinement.

If the Mk4 doesn't significantly improve in this area I wont bother.

4 hours ago, logiclee said:

If the Mk4 doesn't significantly improve in this area I wont bother.

I'd be very surprised if it was a significant improvement. The same issue seems to be noted on a few road Tests of the Kodiaq and Karoq too. One of the ways Skoda reduce costs it seems :sadsmile:

4 hours ago, ahenners said:

I'd be very surprised if it was a significant improvement. The same issue seems to be noted on a few road Tests of the Kodiaq and Karoq too. One of the ways Skoda reduce costs it seems :sadsmile:

The Mk2 Octy and Yeti were not far off the equivalent Golf for ride/refinement.  The MQB Superb can compete with the MQB Passat.

I don't get why the MQB Octy is so far behind the Golf.

Edited by logiclee