Clear clip on the windscreen

Mee

oh my god, are you all seriously responding to this?

RTFM dude......

Sorry for the bluntness, but queries like this are just laziness.
These forums are a great source of information when there is something wrong with our cars, or information on aftermarket parts or repairs are required, but a simple query like this doesn't deserve to be answered.

Read The Fukn Manual.... your car should have one.
And if it doesn't, just google it.

The amount of time you've spent logging in here, and typing you question as a new thread (and clearly haven't used the search function either), you could have simply typed it into google and had an instant response.

EXAMPLE CLICK HERE

Edited by spinifex

10 hours ago, MeteorvRS said:

He's spent less time logging in and typing his question than you have replying, that's for sure.:D

I type fast !!!

It's just totally unnecessary for these stupid queries to come up ALL the friggin time.

"How do I turn my radio off"....
"What is the clip for"....
"How do I put my car into gear and drive"....
"How do I have sex with my wife"....

I mean FFS, really ? :@

Edited by spinifex

6 hours ago, spinifex said:

It's just totally unnecessary for these stupid queries to come up ALL the friggin time.

There's only one thing less common than common sense, and that's reading the manual B)

If posts that ask a "simple question" offend you then the answer is simple, just ignore them - getting all unnecessary about them doesn't help you or the person asking the question :thumbup:

• Like 4