Boot Liner

I've had  the Rezaw liners on 3 cars now.  All very good quality and much better than the relatively low price would suggest: 

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/boot-liners-mats/rezaw_plast_boot_liner_black_no_rz231528/Qx%40w%2C6M41V_VndbVhpeetSUTPXO%40V5IS6C2V2r7Ko~gAqKeTfFq8EAz0DLU10}~cqf2}176qxZxa4MOmafPV6k

Current one in the Superb is 2 years old now and shows no signs of wear.

The Roofbox Co. are also great to deal with.  

Edited by penguin17

I'm another Hatchbag advocate.  I've had one in my 3 series Touring now for 7 years and it's taken the very worst of junk to the tip without any damage to the boot carpets or seat leather.  We're talking sharp rubble, metals,  timber full of nails and screws, half a tonne of rotting wet wood etc.

They don't currently list the Superb 3 Hatch, only the estate.  However, as we're picking up our new Superb hatch this coming weekend I've already made an enquiry to Hatchbag.  They've just literally come back to say that it will likely be available around mid-end of May.  I've been so impressed with mine in my 3 series that we're just going to wait on this one to become available.

• 3 weeks later...

Rezaw one was great quality for the money, fitted perfectly. Gave the dog a lot of grip to save him sliding around and also saved my boot carpets from a world of beach sand and mud. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LeeBB said:

Rezaw one was great quality for the money, fitted perfectly. Gave the dog a lot of grip to save him sliding around and also saved my boot carpets from a world of beach sand and mud. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Glad you're happy with it; It makes a mockery of other sellers asking almost £100 for a boot liner, that's for sure! 

• 3 years later...
On 26/03/2019 at 11:47, penguin17 said:

I've had  the Rezaw liners on 3 cars now.  All very good quality and much better than the relatively low price would suggest: 

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/boot-liners-mats/rezaw_plast_boot_liner_black_no_rz231528/Qx%40w%2C6M41V_VndbVhpeetSUTPXO%40V5IS6C2V2r7Ko~gAqKeTfFq8EAz0DLU10}~cqf2}176qxZxa4MOmafPV6k

Current one in the Superb is 2 years old now and shows no signs of wear.

The Roofbox Co. are also great to deal with.  

Thank you very much for the recommendation! 

mine arrived today and very happy with the fit and material for the price- I wanted a flexible rubber with lip to catch potential spillages- but also the ability to roll up if needed (as opposed to a tray) 

just awaiting my boot buddy arrival to cover bumper and lip protection. 

5679E321-A47D-4D53-A57B-8BDA7850F6E1.jpeg

6DBEB1DA-069F-4E68-9029-2BC25632B6BC.jpeg

74413494-3D0C-4214-9AFB-EC514F0BE9E8.jpeg

16 minutes ago, numskull said:

I have the OE ones and they’re both excellent. 

I had wrestled with the idea as I’m sure the fitment would be even better & I love the idea of a reversible one- but ultimately I think only the rubber side would really be required for my needs (push chair mainly) & this removes the temptation & as I (currently) don’t have a full spare there is a little storage below that I could access easily with a rollable mat vs a fixed tray!