Retrofit Project

Shahoff

On 26/04/2020 at 13:40, K3vmcb said:

What’s the brakes off of they look spot on

340m front and 310mm  back  ( similar to Kodiaq and Superb MK3) the only thing  i s- rear brake disk is from Audi TT 2008 :)

Managed to install front parking sensors without removing bumper. Now need to run cable to inside and change switches on the central console

1MAAAgDcPeA-1920.jpg

NMAAAgDcPeA-1920.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

loving the build and doing the Acc myself! Do you have the part number for the lower steering cowl? Been looking online and not successful so far! Got coding remotely once since get the bits. Cheers

Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 30/05/2019 at 01:23, Shahoff said:

Yes , I just finished today  fibre cable install and coding to get full dashboard  functionality.

I jsut found this thread, and was wondering how you got the music into the display? Do you play thourgh the phone? Did you code it so you got all those options with lap and vehicle display? 

• 2 months later...

Hi Shahoff

very good job , if you can tell the part numbers for the stalk and the lower cover of the steering and where did you get them as i dont seem to find them.

also for the camera retrofit do you have to throw away the old windscreen or just replace the bracket on it and attach the camera , and why cant i attach the bracket to the current windscreen.

Regards

• 1 year later...
On 31/03/2020 at 20:21, Dietcokelight68 said:

Retrofit Traffic Sign Recognition and maybe Lane assist:

Hi, I ordered my Karoq with the option of Traffic Sign Recognition but Skoda forgot to install it. They reimbursed me but now I'm without and since I travel a lot I would like to know if it can be retrofitted. My dealer has never done and doesn't want to do it. 

Can anyone assist here?

Hi there.  I have exactly the same issue.  I picked up my lovely new KAROQ yesterday and the dealer had forgotten about the Traffic Sign Recognition, which is extremely annoying as I had this on my KAMIQ and found it really good for not exceeding the speed limit.

Did you find a way to get this retro fitted on your Karoq?  Please advise?

• 5 months later...
On 18/04/2019 at 14:43, Shahoff said:

Hello dear, im looking to install a cockpit for my Kodiaq 2019 but not sure with model and part number i need use i found many references finish with A B and C. Could you advise me on that. Thanks

On 02/03/2023 at 14:16, FrankL said:

Hi there.  I have exactly the same issue.  I picked up my lovely new KAROQ yesterday and the dealer had forgotten about the Traffic Sign Recognition, which is extremely annoying as I had this on my KAMIQ and found it really good for not exceeding the speed limit.

Did you find a way to get this retro fitted on your Karoq?  Please advise?

Hi, There's a Russian site (Drive2.RU) where I found someone who did the complete job but the issue is finding the parts. He didn't replace the windshield but removed the small camera underneath the rearview mirror and had the lane assist/ VZE camera. 
I'm still looking for support on different platforms (forums) but so far everyone is happy without this option.
I was recently informed by the dealer that future vehicle will have these safety features standard, but you will pay for it :).