Vrs 245 challenge

36 minutes ago, pkcskoda said:

Do you know if a pedal box system of a diesel can be used on a petrol

I believe so (I'm hoping to do the same later this year) I looked on DTE's website and the part numbers are the same (actually the same for all mk3 Octavia's) 

I would be very excited,sounds like a nice car can’t wait to get mine been a long wait . Can you post a picture when you get it. Lots of luck with your new vrs:thumbup:

On 03/05/2019 at 18:52, pkcskoda said:

virtual **** pit,

On 04/05/2019 at 20:08, JohnnyType2 said:

haha you said '****' and got "**** blocked" :giggle:

Yup.

The swear filter kicked in due to cockpit not being spelled correctly!

Yeah me to!! Maybe this is the last batch of the 245 as their is plenty pics of the new version of the Octavia around which is due for release soon but apparently no vrs model until 2021

1 hour ago, *JP* said:

Where does it say this?

If you try and "build your own" on the configurator, and choose either of the Octavia vRS types to configure, it is mentioned in the small print at the bottom once you start choosing engines/colours etc

Edited by Wet Kipper

57 minutes ago, Wet Kipper said:

If you try and "build your own" on the configurator, and choose either of the Octavia vRS types to configure, it is mentioned in the small print at the bottom once you start choosing engines/colours etc

OK,thanks,I've found it.

I am checking with the broker that my order is still going ahead (placed about a month ago.)

Hope so!

44 minutes ago, *JP* said:

OK,thanks,I've found it.

I am checking with the broker that my order is still going ahead (placed about a month ago.)

Hope so!

Have you ordered manual or DSG? 

1 minute ago, Dougall said:

Have you ordered manual or DSG? 

DSG...but I've not ordered a Challenge,just an estate 245 with the options I wanted,worked out cheaper than having the Challenge features I wasn't fussed about.

Same here DSG, which I'm led to believe there are no issues with.

Manual is looking strange, you can't get a build date until October and now they have gone stock only - so I'd be worried if I had a manual on order

It's not my car, but with a Corrida Red Challenge on order I was interested to see proper pictures of an actual Challenge model - electric seats and black tail pipes being tell tail signs

008.thumb.jpg.4d6b2264356e1e6342274a413ff82ead.jpg007.thumb.jpg.f85f3438440d8b9e39bfee4b6cd69db0.jpg006.thumb.jpg.8a039401760a93f400e6eccdcae82308.jpg

005.thumb.jpg.4b540c17fd01a06a92f16a85db9eca4d.jpg004.thumb.jpg.7929bb3f780033f36ab06826497603f7.jpg003.thumb.jpg.0a1689d6f99d2b17db60a9cb8f8f69ff.jpg

002.thumb.jpg.ffec0db13daa475a93833da9c044eb74.jpg

001.thumb.jpg.b9110de9e99223afa83e73c3c0cf2268.jpg

Yeah i see this on your first pic ‘ all you need to do now is place into drive select VRS and hit the throttle!!! P.s and hold on too , best of luck with your new VRS . Hoping to get mine in next couple of weeks 

Exactly how I've asked for mine to be delivered.  Dealer has already made a big note on my order -  zero cleaning and B pillars left covered ready for PPF to be applied.

Looking good, can't wait for mine now.

47 minutes ago, shrikep15 said:

Exactly how I've asked for mine to be delivered.  Dealer has already made a big note on my order -  zero cleaning and B pillars left covered ready for PPF to be applied.

Looking good, can't wait for mine now.

What's PPF?