Octavia Mk2 Workshop Manual free download

Hi Guys I found this Octavia Mk2 Workshop Manual free download not sure how long it will last let me know when it does not.

have tried it myself and seems fine.

hope its ok to post this if not please remove

PDF software install instructions comes with it 2.3GB in size

if it stops working I could always upload it for anyone who wants it just PM me

http://bit.do/octavia-mkll-manual

Edited by sealover1

It should be mentioned that based on the name of that huge file, we're talking about Windows application ELSA 4.0 for all Skoda cars.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

It should be mentioned that based on the name of that huge file, we're talking about Windows application ELSA 4.0 for all Skoda cars.

yes your correct it is a Windows application ELSA 4.0 for all Skoda cars. but it comes in handy though. its a live CD software

Edited by sealover1

28 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

What do you mean by live CD?

Its a bit like ubuntu its a live virtualbox you dont need to put it on a cd but you can like ubuntu bit like a virtual windows

Edited by sealover1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/08/2019 at 13:40, sealover1 said:

seems this link is no longer working if you want it message me will try and sort a way to give it to you, Al

On the off chance you have found a way to share this I would appreciate a copy please 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bangermeranga said:

Hey guys looking for the same download, need to do the p2015 bracket fix on the cr170 with plastic manifold and could defo do with the manual!

You can do it with the manifold on, but VERY fiddly.

As asked though, any more free links?? 

Edited by Kris82

2 hours ago, bangermeranga said:

There doesn’t seem the space to remove the t30s from the actuator motor without removing the manifold but any tips would be greatly appreciated haha

No the bolt won't come fully out. 

This is the way I did it...

I cut the small bracket that the bolt needs to go through just enough so the bracket will slide over thread with the bolt loosened. 

I also put locktight on the thread for piece of mind.

Obviously the correct way would be to take the manifold off but I didn't want to mess with the fuel lines.

Mines been on there over 30,000 miles now with no problems.

I'm no way suggesting this way is better, it's just a shortcut I decided to take.

Shame we didn't have the aluminium manifold where they bolt on within minutes hey!!!

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

Hey just an update did the job today thanks for the input guys all went pretty smoothly thanks to the workshop manual from sealover and although I was actually going to dremmel the fixing plate, as you did Kris,  I ended up taking the full manifold off and attaching the bracket instead which really wasn’t as much of a bad head as first anticipated, around 2.5 hrs and EML self righted after starting up. Job well done 👍 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bangermeranga said:

Hey just an update did the job today thanks for the input guys all went pretty smoothly thanks to the workshop manual from sealover and although I was actually going to dremmel the fixing plate, as you did Kris,  I ended up taking the full manifold off and attaching the bracket instead which really wasn’t as much of a bad head as first anticipated, around 2.5 hrs and EML self righted after starting up. Job well done 👍 

Great job.

Did you have to seperate any fuel lines or just unbolt them and move them out of the way?