People are really weird!!

Lady Elanore

So a few days ago I posted some pictures of friends mucking about at Sale Water Park and as a joke captioned one of the pictures...well you will see.

48626545848_18db32271d_z.jpgI'm pushing her into the lake to distract you from the strange man looking to have a pee in the bush by Amanda, on Flickr

It's a rather feeble joke I admit, but I was probably slightly on the wrong side of a bottle of wine at the point I posted them. Anyhoo the bit I am getting to is today I looked at the breakdown of the people who had visited the photos and one picture in particular stood out at the hits it has received. Well it turns out that so far today 17 people have viewed the picture because they were searching the intweb looking for pictures of 'Pee' or 'Peeing'!

Capture.JPG.cace9a970340e1d5ca3ee473c399ca90.JPG

I had wondered why the rather bland picture had received the most hits of any picture out of the album that it's in. Now I know 😞

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Haha 4

Brilliant, now I've got hits form a 'Pee-wee' search. Sometimes I think I might be misunderstood.  or at least Miss Continuallysupresedatfolkingeneral

1 minute ago, Fin69 said:

Be grateful your image didn't come up when they were searching for "Two Girls,  One Cup"........

I learnt that lesson the hard way. Don't use that title for pictures any more

Edited by Lady Elanore

Weird - Strange, unusual, peculiar...

Given the different video categories on most popular adult websites, and the number of views each topic gets, I'd suggest that gives a good indication of what one might consider 'usual'... although the statistics on just what stuff most people are into might surprise (and even shock) you.

Statistically speaking, I'm probably the most 'normal', boring, vanilla individual in this entire office. But then, I do drive a Škoda... !!

"Fifty Shades of Grey? No, I only do Ocean Grey and Military Grey"!

17 hours ago, Fin69 said:

Be grateful your image didn't come up when they were searching for "Two Girls,  One Cup"........

Oh dear, curiosity got the better of me :sadsmile:

When I was at Uni many of us were caught out by the quickly learned difference between Whitehouse.gov and whitehouse.com.

The latter being a website dedicated to gentlement of the rainbow persuasion.

Now if you'r a road or  rail contractor, you might want to order up hardcore,. That's what some of our civil blokes tried to do to find orders not getting to supplier. Computer said NON-that's foul and blocked it.

2 hours ago, Lady Elanore said:

I don't think the people that have searched for 'PEE' have been to university....or there again, probably in Government as I type? 

POTUS might well have been doing a few of those searches. At least according to the Russian compromat gathering agencies....allegedly.

Dropping the ladies in the accounts dept purchasing reqs for hiring poker vibrators usually gets a raised eyebrow or 2 also :D

(concrete vibrating equipment btw..)

as to the OP .... "nothin qware as folks" as the saying goes.. people like a lot of weird stuff... 

• Like 1

There was actually a quite serious debate at my last place of work where people were asked "you have to do one of these, would you rather drink a pint of semen or a pint of menstrual blood?"

I've often wondered whether everyone else is normal and I'm the oddball but at that moment I realised that, yes, I *am* the normal one.

On 31/08/2019 at 22:19, Lady Elanore said:

So today I can add searches for Men-pee and Pee-dee-wee-wees-tee-chee

I swear it gets weirder by the day 

I have no real reply to that. Which is a rare thing as I've seen some wierd **** on the net.

grant_getty_nicolascagewywh_64011.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

So apart from the continuing high percentage of people looking for 'Pee' photos on the previously mentioned picture, I have come across another type of weird. This time not so much weird ,more disgraceful and disgusting. Intrigued?

So I was on the Drivetribe website and came across someone asking for you favourite iconic rivalries in motorsport. Some guy came up with Mercedes and the Grandstand at Le Mans (referencing the 83 killed in 1955) and thought it was hilarious. I even had to join Drivetribe to point out the error of his sick ways.  Sometimes you just dispare 

Was I wrong? after all I'm middle aged. is it fine for car fans to laugh at the numerous deaths in motorsport if you are on a car forum rather than a general one?   

If you fancy a gander, or even to have a pop at him (assuming you don't think I need to take the stick out of my a$$) here's a link 

https://drivetribe.com/p/whats-the-most-iconic-rivalry-in-HIZPAUMATKmNOVr3R2GL5g?iid=d04BuevLSdiRt_63QGDH0g

Edited by Lady Elanore

You only have to read the local paper to see how many weirdos are about. The internet must be their favorite playground.

The internet has a way of sticking words together for web addresses that can lead to some confusion and miss searches. I remember hearing the story about the American stationary store that got thousands of hits every day but almost no sales. They had translated the store name - Pen Island - into a web address by adding www. to the front and .com at the rear. 

Get searching girls.