So, tonights tea was..........................

Auric Goldfinger

1 hour ago, Colin170CR said:

Aged Sirloin Steak for me tonight......

Drool... 😎

"I've seen the future and it's Garlic Bread  ...   Giant Crumpets!"

How did I get to my current age and not know about giant crumpets? I think it may well change my life

• Haha 4

Mushrooms stuffed with Pate and Cheese, Garden bits and Pork Pie. Oh yes, Scotch Egg as well, probably not a proper one for some person but I didnt have time to go to the Isles to get one... 

IMG_20220509_182047.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1
  • Cheeky 1

36 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Tonight was 1/2 of an M&S meat feast pizza with extra tomato & mushroom toppings & some salad with chilli mayo.

1/2 left for tomorrow. 

Mr. Kipling Almond slices to follow 🍰. Calorie count went out the window today & that was on top of a blowout Pub Sunday roast yesterday 😖

IMG_1055.jpg.132b2d5e3ea93ee77c8d5ac2d17842a2.jpg

I think this might be a half meal thread :D 

25 minutes ago, olduns said:

Mushrooms stuffed with Pate and Cheese, Garden bits and Pork Pie. Oh yes, Scotch Egg as well, probably not a proper one for some person but I didnt have time to go to the Isles to get one... 

IMG_20220509_182047.jpg

BONUS points for extra cruets :) Not quite smiley cats and pig though  

45 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Tonight was 1/2 of an M&S meat feast pizza with extra tomato & mushroom toppings & some salad with chilli mayo.

1/2 left for tomorrow. 

Mr. Kipling Almond slices to follow 🍰. Calorie count went out the window today & that was on top of a blowout Pub Sunday roast yesterday 😖

IMG_1055.jpg.132b2d5e3ea93ee77c8d5ac2d17842a2.jpg

.... not to mention the 1664 in the background :D

1 minute ago, Titanium_Man said:

.... not to mention the 1664 in the background :D

There was more than 1 of them as well 🍺 Hick........

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Tonight I had to use up 2 nearly out of date lamb leg steaks. Flamed on the BBQ with some greenery &, for a change, salad cream - which I've just noticed that OH has put a date on?

Rum & Raisin ice cream to follow. Endless supply of 1664 & Stella at the moment after a recent trip to Lidl 🍺. The beer fridge in the garage is rather full.  

1466547003_IMG_1056(1).jpg.3037a5cfef4368e4ed28a53a6b1d3658.jpg  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Tonight I had to use up 2 nearly out of date lamb leg steaks. Flamed on the BBQ with some greenery &, for a change, salad cream - which I've just noticed that OH has put a date on?

Rum & Raisin ice cream to follow. Endless supply of 1664 & Stella at the moment after a recent trip to Lidl 🍺. The beer fridge in the garage is rather full.  

1466547003_IMG_1056(1).jpg.3037a5cfef4368e4ed28a53a6b1d3658.jpg  

You’re only getting a like from me if it was a proper bbq and not a cheating outdoor cooker type! 

8 minutes ago, Titanium_Man said:

You’re only getting a like from me if it was a proper bbq and not a cheating outdoor cooker type! 

Ha ha. I have a charcoal Greek type spit roast / kebab spinner with a grid &, a gas jobby with lava rocks. For speed & convenience the lamb was done on the gas BBQ. Are you going to take back your like? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Ha ha. I have a charcoal Greek type spit roast / kebab spinner with a grid &, a gas jobby with lava rocks. For speed & convenience the lamb was done on the gas BBQ. Are you going to take back your like? 

Now I’ve re-read this, yes ….. well, I’ll change it from love to like cos it’s still good Nosh! 

• Haha 2

20220511_174338.thumb.jpg.6e352eaf37e436fe7342b05ff8013a13.jpg

chicken fillet goujon burger with lettuce mayo and ketchup. plus a bonus goujon that wasnt gonna fit properly in the brioche bun. mash, and veg 

eating on my knees today as Jr had a coniption fit about getting into his high chair, wasnt worth it, so let him watch his digger videos on youtube and sat with him.

20220511_174400.thumb.jpg.3ba4de49b6eee393e5546c6c0d1ff2d3.jpg

bit of tom the tow truck.. 

• Like 3