Samsung USB C Cable for Android Auto

12 hours ago, micro said:

I've got a cheap right angle cable from eBay, whilst it does work it takes some wiggling to get it right.

You should have said which one it was........and then we could all avoid that type! ;)

Edited by john999boy
Typo’s.

Thanks all for the recommendation, I'll order Anker ones from Amazon one seeing as I'd like one sooner rather than later so I can use Waze! 

A 2 pack for £7.99 sounds reasonable so I'll suck up the extra £4 or so that I could save with AliExpress on this occasion, or more likely Waze will save me from a traffic jam that the standard sat nav wouldn't will save me the money in fuel (not to mention the time I'll get back!).

9 hours ago, SunsetZed said:

My cable doesn't work with Android auto so I'm guessing I need a better / genuine one. Anyone got any links / recommendations for these cables that works with Android auto on their car?

Week ago I changed my android phone for a new one running Pie 9. Android auto has been transformed. So much quicker linking up and have a full screen of apps. What OS is your Android phone running.

44 minutes ago, benterrier said:

Week ago I changed my android phone for a new one running Pie 9. Android auto has been transformed. So much quicker linking up and have a full screen of apps. What OS is your Android phone running.

Sounds good, I've got Pie 9 so I'll look forward to my cable arriving so I can see the difference.