Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have MST2_EU_SK_ZR_p0253T firmware? I have unit with P0245T and I want to update to latest version. I googled it and found out that 253 is the latest version. Anyone has this firmware? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, YH7888 said:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have MST2_EU_SK_ZR_p0253T firmware? I have unit with P0245T and I want to update to latest version. I googled it and found out that 253 is the latest version. Anyone has this firmware? Thanks in advance.

I can send you a link by PM

1 hour ago, Mc_Farmer said:

Hi everyone,

I'm in search for patch file MHI2_ER_VWG11_K3342_MU1427_PATCH.7z.  

mibsolution is very slow and download incomplete. Can somebody help pls? Thx

I only have the factory release, not the "patch" version.

So you can have that, or you can download Free Download Manager to split the flle download and speed it up.

10 hours ago, varooom said:

I only have the factory release, not the "patch" version.

So you can have that, or you can download Free Download Manager to split the flle download and speed it up.

Thanks for the fast response. I have the factory release as well.

Not sure how to use FDM properly. When pasting the URL into FDM, it comes up with an error message "unwanted behaviour" or so. Any ideas?

Tried the regular downlod again last night without success. It keeps aborting after a few hours.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Mc_Farmer said:

Thanks for the fast response. I have the factory release as well.

Not sure how to use FDM properly. When pasting the URL into FDM, it comes up with an error message "unwanted behaviour" or so. Any ideas?

Tried the regular downlod again last night without success. It keeps aborting after a few hours.

Thanks.

I can only send you the factory release, as for FDM, please install as an addon to your browser.  I use firefox and have no issues.

1 hour ago, Pottermaus said:

please can i be sent again version 369, not sure if being in UK makes a difference but couldnt download, thank you

The links are only alive for 24hrs, so if you take your time they will expire.

13 minutes ago, varooom said:

I can only send you the factory release, as for FDM, please install as an addon to your browser.  I use firefox and have no issues.

Thanks, it works with the browser addon.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, varooom said:

Okay please can you send again, I'll download it this afternoon, apologies I didn't know 

• Like 1