Looking for Skoda Felicia breakers or scrappers for parts

NikSnas

Hello everyone

I recently bought a Skoda Felicia 1.3 1995 glxi for a decent price. I bought the car without really knowing what I would do with it, just thought I’d get it because the opportunity was there.

After driving the car, it is safe to say I’ve grown a big liking for it and now want to keep the car and get it back into shape!

I’m currently looking for 2 components that are worst on this car to start my project and would really appreciate some help in finding them for a decent price, preferably looking for someone who’s breaking down a Felicia or knows someone who is.

The parts I am looking for is as follows:

1. Skoda Felicia 1.3 mk1 (1995) glxi instrument cluster (with mph displayed on speedometer as well as kph) and tachometer. My current one is cracked, displayed no lights and tachometer doesn’t work.

2. Skoda Felicia 1.3 mk1 (1995) glxi Front Fog light for left/ passenger side. Currently missing this part altogether on the car.

If anyone knows someone in the UK breaking down a Felicia for parts please let me know I’d really appreciate it! 
thank you !