Delivery times?

Ok so after no updates since about February this year. I have today been that I have a provisional build week of 12/09. Subject to change , assuming it that goes ahead then expect delivery mid to end of October. 

uk order. Ordered sept 2021 with an initial lead time of 16 weeks.

VRS estate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DanMurd said:

Ok so after no updates since about February this year. I have today been that I have a provisional build week of 12/09. Subject to change , assuming it that goes ahead then expect delivery mid to end of October. 

uk order. Ordered sept 2021 with an initial lead time of 16 weeks.

VRS estate 

That ties in with ours. We ordered mid August and have been told a build week of 05/09, also an estate so hopefully we might both get delivery around the same time.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Stillwaitingforoctavia said:

That ties in with ours. We ordered mid August and have been told a build week of 05/09, also an estate so hopefully we might both get delivery around the same time.  

so then i have same week my dealer told me 36/22 week. that is from 9.5.2022 to 9.11.2022 in this week car will be finish and delivered up to end of september I HOPE SO.

Edited by Matej10
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Matej10 said:

so then i have same week my dealer told me 36/22 week. that is from 9.5.2022 to 9.11.2022 in this week car will be finished and delivered up to the end of september I HOPE SO.

I have a similar production schedule, and I placed the order 11 days after you, I checked in the xls.spreadsheet 😀.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AudreySI said:

Hi guys, I just received a call from the car dealer. He told me that there is a preliminary confirmation of my order 🚗 to get into production in the next two weeks. The estimated delivery date is sometime at the beginning of October. 

Well, I'll see how it unfolds, but at least there is hope or "eppur si muove".. 😀

This is the first positive info I received from a car dealer since July 2021, when I placed the order. 

Omg, finally 🥳🥳🥳

Now waiting for a similar message from our gladiator 🙊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AudreySI said:

Hi guys, I just received a call from the car dealer. He told me that there is a preliminary confirmation of my order 🚗 to get into production in the next two weeks. The estimated delivery date is sometime at the beginning of October. 

Well, I'll see how it unfolds, but at least there is hope or "eppur si muove".. 😀

This is the first positive info I received from a car dealer since July 2021, when I placed the order. 

Good for you. I just got info from the dealer (he got it from main importer) after 13 month of waiting that it should be produced until the end of the year. 🤣

Edited by MaximusMeridius
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, MaximusMeridius said:

Good for you. I just got info from the dealer (he got it from main importer) after 13 month of waiting that it should be produced until the end of the year. 🤣

I knew you would get some info today as well 👍 It’s not that specific but at least it’s something, opposed to what you had so far. 
Mine is still parked somewhere, forgotten by all 🙄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ajdolin said:

I knew you would get some info today as well 👍 It’s not that specific but at least it’s something, opposed to what you had so far. 
Mine is still parked somewhere, forgotten by all 🙄

This is just some arbitrary bull**** importer gives to dealer, this is hardly some info. :) This would mean I can wait up to 17 months for a car to be delivered and the key phrase in the info is "should be". :)

At least yours is already made and you will definitely get it soon. Keep in mind you ordered after me, although this doesn't mean anything to Skoda. This is clear by now. :)

Edited by MaximusMeridius

5 minutes ago, MaximusMeridius said:

Good for you. I just got info from the dealer (he got it from main importer) after 13 month of waiting that it should be produced by the end of the year. 🤣

Thank you 😀. Until I see it with my eyes in person, parked at the dealer's premises, I don't believe it either 😀. I was expecting delivery by the end of this year, to be honest, based on what's happening. We'll see how it will unfold. 

8 hours ago, Piko33 said:

My car is not anymore grey in app.

Just curious: how long did it take for your car to show the real picture in the app - since the app first accepted the VIN? Was your grey picture also a Kodiaq, or was it an Octavia Combi in gray?
My VIN was accepted two days ago in the App, but it shows the "wrong" grey picture and some error code (500), advising to contact the infoline... That's on the web-based Skoda-connect; on the phone the mySkoda App simply doesn't want to show the garage, saying "Sorry, there is a server issue".
And I had the VIN about 1,5 months before it was accepted by the App.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 09.19.33.png

L.E.: Nevermind...
I was able to find the answer by searching through your previous posts... You mentioned on August 16 that you had the same "problem" as I have now... grey-different car + error message.
So it seems I must wait for 7-10 days (if I'm lucky) before the grey shadow of the Kodiaq miraculously morphs into my future Silver Octavia...

Edited by SkOmk4

5 minutes ago, Piko33 said:

car was finished week ago and now is being transported

Cool!!! That means you'll have it in a couple of weeks! 
I just had a quick look at the stock of Octavias in Romania, and they just added a few more since last week. According to my last discussions to the dealer, those seem to be old orders of some customers that had enough waiting and canceled the order at the dealer. However, the order remained inline at the factory and now some dealers have one or more cars in stock at a huge profit. Because those particular cars were ordered at the factory with the old prices and are now sold with the new prices... The cars in stock that were just added are all TDI 150cp DSG 4x4 with a few less options than mine, but they are about 5.000 Euro more expensive than my order. Mine is not a 4x4, so that's about 1.500 Euro difference, but all in all it compensates the price of the options that are missing.

So I'd say that's a net profit of ~5 kEuro for the dealer that was lucky enough to have a customer that gave up the order.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, T34BOY said:

So I finally collected my car on Saturday the 20th August so 13 months after placing the order on 17th July 2021.

A great day only marred by the fact that I ordered Quartz Grey and they delivered a Graphite Grey car, dealer didn't even mention this until I raised the issue.

I have accepted the car of course and am very happy with it so far, My daily commute of 28 miles has been possible on all electric so far.

Fingers crossed for all of you out there waiting for yours.

IMG_1913.jpeg

IMG_1914.jpeg

Any difference in price of the 2 colours? 

It looks like Skoda have replaced Quartz Grey with Graphite Grey on the configurator and on the VRS its a no cost option so no issue on the price.

The dealer did honour the original price as well as the car has increased by over £2,000 since I ordered it and the finance company honoured their deal as well so very happy with all that.

If I'm honest I think I prefer the Colour i got over what I ordered so its been a win win for me.

• Like 4

I have question for those who picked up their cars this week or last week: was the price as agreed when you ordered? I heard some rumors that dealers are calling around and informing ppl about the price increase (not only Škoda), but can’t check myself due to late hours today. But will definitely do it tomorrow.