Enyaq iV Owners Register

john999boy

• 2 weeks later...

enyaq 80 eco suite ordered 17 june,picked up 07 october

took the optional 20" wheels at £0 on the original order,delivered with 19" as 20" became a paid extra(making a deal on this one with the garage) ,the basic LED ambient light package does not have the

adaptive facilities in the infotainment system,so no facility to switch LH to RH driving amongst other,ordered the infotainment pack plus and the car arrived with just sat nav

as this is standard now but NO HUD,the dealer deducted the HUD option (same porice ) from the invoice

seems skoda continually changing the specs versus the configurator in the on line site. 

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

47 minutes ago, tonypr said:

If you ordered a car and signed a deal it should not matter if they change the spec later, you should get what you ordered.

There is probably a caveat to that of “provided that you’re prepared to wait for it, as if Skoda don’t have the parts, you can hold your breath till you turn Energy Blue but you’re not going to get them”. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TERMINATOR01 said:

Newbie here. 

Bought this a couple of months ago. Had a few things changed.

Tints,fins,gloss black rims,had a custom badge made,de-badged. Still a few things to change but slowly. Love the car and the drive. 

IMG_20211010_154000__01.jpg

IMG_20211010_154024__01.jpg

Looks good.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone else seen this news? Slightly concerned about having a massive delay on delivery. Is there anyone on here that ordered in August or later, that has had any expected build or delivery date, as mine is still TBC?:

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/czech-car-sector-make-250000-fewer-vehicles-this-year-due-chip-shortage-2021-10-17/

This delay is because Skoda has continued production on the line using all available parts on new builds.

Cars left in compounds unfinished were effectively just left there whilst new builds continued. These sold cars have sat in compounds for up-to 3 months. Skoda have now taken the decision to stop production to concentrate on these part finished cars. So new builds will be delayed but think of the customers that have had their car sit in a compound for months effectively just forgotten about.

I should add my car is one of those sitting in a compound outside factory and is entering its10th week in compound since build. Forgive me if I am not sorry about future delay’s on New builds but I think I have waited long enough for Skoda to get round to finishing my car which came off the line at beginning of Aug.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Electrified said:

I should add my car is one of those sitting in a compound outside factory and is entering its10th week in compound since build. Forgive me if I am not sorry about future delay’s on New builds but I think I have waited long enough for Skoda to get round to finishing my car which came off the line at beginning of Aug.

Sorry to hear and completely understand your frustration, didn't realise that was the situation, so completely the right thing to do then and focus on finishing the cars in compound. Hope you get yours soon! What are you waiting for?

For anyone who ordered an Enyaq post-August, still interested to hear if you've been given any dates yet or also still waiting?

My one is an 80IV in Race Blue with grey leather Suite interior, Full Convenience pack,  Drive Assist Pack, Driver pack ,Comfort Pack, full parking pack, Climate Pack, 125 kWh charging, to many packs to remember without looking back at order 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m on the point of swapping my Superb Estate L&K for an Enyaq SportLine 80x in Arctic Silver. I ordered a 60 in mid August and was advised of a February delivery, the SportLine was set to be a showroom car but we worked round that and delivery could be as early as today.

I test drove the fairly loaded demonstrator in July and was impressed by the overall quality of the car, and even on 21” rims the ride was very good. Looking forward to trying out the 80x with 265hp and 4wd!

• Like 2

On 30/10/2021 at 06:47, PaulDSG said:

I’m on the point of swapping my Superb Estate L&K for an Enyaq SportLine 80x in Arctic Silver. I ordered a 60 in mid August and was advised of a February delivery, the SportLine was set to be a showroom car but we worked round that and delivery could be as early as today.

I test drove the fairly loaded demonstrator in July and was impressed by the overall quality of the car, and even on 21” rims the ride was very good. Looking forward to trying out the 80x with 265hp and 4wd!

I got the 80x this evening. I was sad to see my Superb L&K but after 40miles, the Enyaq is seriously growing on me.

Initial impressions are it’s great pulling in to traffic gaps, comfort is great, the suspension feels stiff, but not too stiff, the matrix lights are excellent, better than the Superb’s, it likes B roads. Like it. 

• 1 month later...

Quick question, for those that have their car already, how can you check it has all the options you selected? Some can be quite obviously seen :), but for example how would you know if it has a Heat Pump or Assisted Drive Package?

On 10/09/2021 at 12:31, tonypr said:

I was given Week 36 as my build week from the dealer, how can I find out if its happening etc? 

Picked up car on 1 December 2021.  Its excellent.

• Like 1

Well we ordered ours on 23/11/2021, been told 6 months. Not expecting it that soon if I’m honest, but we’ll see.

Went for.

60 Suite.

Race Blue.

20” Wheels.

Drive sport pack basic.

Climate pack plus.

Convenience pack plus. 

Parking pack basic.

1FB00FFB-8D50-4823-B109-45A7A2C4C89A.thumb.jpeg.63ecadd61bce2806d1c696240727cdde.jpeg

Edited by mdk1

Ordered one today after testing ID.4, Ioniq 5 and EV6. Coming from an ID.3, so not new to EV´s. The ID.3 was our second car, but due to changes in my work I sold my 5-series diesel recently, so the ID.3 became our primary family car.

Enyaq 80 Sportline

Graphite Grey

Family Basis (tinted rear windows, sunshades, USB ports in the rear and a 220V socket)

Drive Assist Plus (Travel Assist etc.)

Parking Plus (Area View)

Convenience Plus (Convenience Basis is standard on a Sportline, so this basically adds electric tailgate and the "foot sensor")

Comfort Seat Basis (electric adjustable drivers seat with memory)

I don´t know how the danish cars are specced compared to the UK ones, but heatpump, matrix lights etc. is standard on a Sportline over here. 

I was lucky and got on an existing order, so it´s due for production CW8 next year - fingers crossed.

Enyaq.jpg

23 hours ago, mdk1 said:

Well we ordered ours on 23/11/2021, been told 6 months. Not expecting it that soon if I’m honest, but we’ll see.

Went for.

60 Suite.

Race Blue.

20” Wheels.

Drive sport pack basic.

Climate pack plus.

Convenience pack plus. 

Parking pack basic.

1FB00FFB-8D50-4823-B109-45A7A2C4C89A.thumb.jpeg.63ecadd61bce2806d1c696240727cdde.jpeg

nice - same colour as mine

2 hours ago, GaSelle said:

Ordered one today after testing ID.4, Ioniq 5 and EV6. Coming from an ID.3, so not new to EV´s. The ID.3 was our second car, but due to changes in my work I sold my 5-series diesel recently, so the ID.3 became our primary family car.

Enyaq 80 Sportline

Graphite Grey

Family Basis (tinted rear windows, sunshades, USB ports in the rear and a 220V socket)

Drive Assist Plus (Travel Assist etc.)

Parking Plus (Area View)

Convenience Plus (Convenience Basis is standard on a Sportline, so this basically adds electric tailgate and the "foot sensor")

Comfort Seat Basis (electric adjustable drivers seat with memory)

I don´t know how the danish cars are specced compared to the UK ones, but heatpump, matrix lights etc. is standard on a Sportline over here. 

I was lucky and got on an existing order, so it´s due for production CW8 next year - fingers crossed.

Enyaq.jpg

nice spec, not sure what is standard on the sportline here, I've just got the 60 🙂

On 08/12/2021 at 11:14, KN78 said:

Quick question, for those that have their car already, how can you check it has all the options you selected? Some can be quite obviously seen :), but for example how would you know if it has a Heat Pump or Assisted Drive Package?

for assisted drive if you press the assisted drive button and it steers itself then you have it, if it doesn't then,,,,,

as for heat pump I think there's different refrigerants apparently but not sureof the details

• Like 1

Realised I forgot to upload my car details despite having it for a couple of weeks now. Ordered Aug 15th, collected Nov 29th.

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline

Energy Blue, 125kW charging, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus.

Really impressed with Energy Blue - suits the Sportline even more than I thought it would. Given we'd never seen a Sportline or Energy Blue Skoda before ordering! Not done any massive miles yet (about 250 miles since delivery), but am seriously impressed with the quietness, comfort and Travel Assist's ability. OK, it can't self steer reliably on twisty country roads or where there are ambiguous white lines, but on larger roads it really reduces the workload, and crawling in start/stop traffic is effortless. No issues with anything so far.

IMG_0487.JPEG

• Like 1

Had my Artic Silver Enyaq delivered just over a fortnite ago.  It was ordered 22/06/2021.  At the moment I have not done many miles, waiting for new glasses!

This is my fourth Skoda , 2 x Superb and a Karoq.

The specs are: IV60, Ecosuite, Family plus, Climate plus, Assisted Drive plus, Transport package, Heat pump, Parking basic, Convenience plus, Comfort seat plus, Drive sport plus, Infotainment plus and Panoramic sunroof.  I have had a pod point installed at the house (very straight forward).

Looking forward to getting some driving done soon. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beancounter4 said:

Had my Artic Silver Enyaq delivered just over a fortnite ago.  It was ordered 22/06/2021.  At the moment I have not done many miles, waiting for new glasses!

This is my fourth Skoda , 2 x Superb and a Karoq.

The specs are: IV60, Ecosuite, Family plus, Climate plus, Assisted Drive plus, Transport package, Heat pump, Parking basic, Convenience plus, Comfort seat plus, Drive sport plus, Infotainment plus and Panoramic sunroof.  I have had a pod point installed at the house (very straight forward).

Looking forward to getting some driving done soon. 

Welcome Beancounter4.

sounds a nice spec car, what colour did you go for?