Red Hot Chili Peppers

Royston

I've got their new album, Stadium Arcadium and it's Commendable. It's very rare that I like an album after the first listen, but this one is fantastic.:thumbup:

This tour will be awesome as most of the tracks were written to be belted out in a packed out stadium (hence the title I suspect)

Great work fellas.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not had chance to get the album yet but i've got to tickets to see them at Reading madejski stadium! :D Really looking forward to that!

Saw them in 2004 at Murrayfield and at Hyde park with James brown supporting! Quality gig that was!

Steve

Not had chance to get the album yet but i've got to tickets to see them at Reading madejski stadium! :D Really looking forward to that!

Saw them in 2004 at Murrayfield and at Hyde park with James brown supporting! Quality gig that was!

Steve

That's because Anthony was coked off his head for the gig.

He'd also insisted that Hyde Park was damped down to stop it being so dusty and affecting his voice.

Watched some RHCP live last night on VH1.

New songs sound brill!

Seen them play @ V Festival a few years back & they were good, but not as good as expected. Foo fighters were on before them & they were better.

Been following the Chilis since the early 90s. Saw them at the SECC in 2004 they were fantastic. Saw them at Glasgow's Big Day Out in 2004 and they were absolute pants. They get another chance at T in the Park this summer so I'll reserve judgement on their live performance until then, best of 3 !

Excellent Album' date=' that coming from a 42 year old.

"a whole lotta funk goin on"

Dani California, a bit of Hendrix sound in it. Great stuff.[/quote']

Coming from a 52 year old.......

Just brilliant.....:thumbup: