Exhaust replacement 2.0tsi VRS?

Not sure what you guys are trying to decide here, but like i said before, there is no need to get anything, it should be possible to test sound for 0 price. 
there will not be any point to have end section since downpipe and filters after that will kill all the sound, which is nothing special to start with (inline4).

if sound is what you are looking for, get rs3 audi with old iron block, they do not have any filters, they sound properly.

7 minutes ago, DutchVRS said:

Your input is not adding anything for people looking to improve sound for the octavia's.

Sorry to say😉

I am just sharing my opinion, and hoping people will realize that there is no point to spend money there. Only way is if you are ok to void warranty.
This is like discussing time travel, no hard feelings tho :D

Sure there is point in that if you want to get a bit more sound out of your exhaust. It's just a matter of the taste and how (if any) much money you are willing to spend for this. I don't want an Audi RS, I don't want bangs and pops, I just want a bit more sporty sound. Which I think it is achievable with replacing the cat back exhaust. If this is worth it or not it's purely personal opinion. The same as with lowering springs or spacers or having hatch or estate.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

Sure there is point in that if you want to get a bit more sound out of your exhaust. It's just a matter of the taste and how (if any) much money you are willing to spend for this. I don't want an Audi RS, I don't want bangs and pops, I just want a bit more sporty sound. Which I think it is achievable with replacing the cat back exhaust. If this is worth it or not it's purely personal opinion. The same as with lowering springs or spacers or having hatch or estate.   

This  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought the Fox exhaust was significantly different to the stock sound, unless my hearing has gone to pot.

• Like 2

You can always add "electronic active exhaust". Same ones they use in some Porsches, Audis etc. (new models because of OPF etc).

Watch from 2:00 minute.

I am thinking maybe try this one to not void my warranty..

Why would changing the cat-back exhaust void your warranty?

And you think this electronic active exhaust doesn't void it? Since I guess it needs to be connected to the computer somehow to synchronize the revs of the engine with the sound.

Oh sorry, cat-back will definitely not void warranty, but for "proper" sound you need to change downpipe and tune ecu so it works without OPF... that would void :(
Electronic one connects to CAN-BUS (same style as for example towing trailer parts / better alarm) and as far as I have asked my dealer, it should not void warranty (i will try to get that on written matter)..

But what I can say is that lowering springs, unfortunately void chasis warranty.. (i will install them next week and I already got asked dealer about it..)

1 hour ago, Anth1s said:

Oh sorry, cat-back will definitely not void warranty, but for "proper" sound you need to change downpipe and tune ecu so it works without OPF... that would void :(
Electronic one connects to CAN-BUS (same style as for example towing trailer parts / better alarm) and as far as I have asked my dealer, it should not void warranty (i will try to get that on written matter)..

But what I can say is that lowering springs, unfortunately void chasis warranty.. (i will install them next week and I already got asked dealer about it..)

Aaa ok. Yes, changing downpipe and removing OPF would (most probably) void your warranty.

I also didn't know about the lowering springs. It's strange that it would void the warranty. :blink:

Yep, unfortunately downpipe voids it :(

They void warranty as according dealer: Stock DCC shocks have more wear/tear with lower springs so whole suspension is affected so it will void it...
But oh well, is suspension will fail I will just buy Damptronic Coilovers then. Their price is similar to new DCC stock shocks

5 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

It's already available to order? When will you get it?

Well the distributor said 1st May..it was in Miltek new release list..but i doubt it. So lets see. I Will now by 2nd or 3th week May

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/04/2021 at 22:35, TheUltraRunner said:

It's already available to order? When will you get it?

Painful, I ordered it, and now they come back that Miltek did not announce it yet. As no testfit car avaiable.

• 1 month later...

14 hours ago, DutchVRS said:

No indeed.not correct from Miltek.

I got myself a new custom exhaust last week👌🏻 

And you waited a week to show it to us?!?! :wondering: ;)

Congrats! :clap: It looks very nice! When is the video coming up? :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1