Exhaust replacement 2.0tsi VRS?

• 6 months later...

Hi all.. so has anyone got one of these (Non Resonated (Louder) OPF/GPF Back System) fitted to their car yet? https://www.milltekexhaust-roadrunnermotorsport.co.uk/4525-milltek-exhaust-octavia-vrs-20-tsi-245ps-mqb-evo-mk4-hatch-estate-opfgpf-models-only-particulate-filter-back-exhaust-ssxsk29.html , would love to know if it really makes a difference.. or if they have any footage of the sound it makes when running..  Does it invalidate the warranty and how much would it roughly cost to get fitted? Would love to know more and if there are better alternatives.. Cheers Chris

Edited by CHoper5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, billyjoeboy said:

around 1100 euro. I did not take any audio, but i plan soon. DP is in post and waiting for a tune.

Before update you have white or black mufflers in your car? I'm very interesting in compare diference BLACK MUFFLERS to custom brands exhaust system which is sertified only. Like remus, fox, milltek (resonated with back mufflers systems) NOT straight pipes. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 26/04/2024 at 18:45, TheUltraRunner said:

Finally installed! A TUV approved exhaust with active flaps. 😎

Brilliant, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for! Could you share what name/brand it is, if you can? Or is it a custom exhaust and valve setup?