No internet connection.

Any one else suffering from the car not having an internet connection? I have tried everything and looked at every ‘privacy setting’. 

I even resorted to messaging Skoda UK who even after a few suggestions couldn’t help. 

7D51FA16-2E08-4755-B96B-A023584035C3.jpeg

52 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

In last few days I got the same message (only the second one) twice. But it seemed everything was working as usual.

My isn’t syncing with the phone app, nor is it allowing me to use the online Satnav functions. 

I'm in then same situacion. In the car, the skoda connect icon has been gray for 6 days and the mobile app does not refresh the data.

I wonder if it's a problem with my car or with the skoda connect servers.
Is there anyone with this problem who knows how to fix it?

Don't know why I didn't check this earlier, but it looks like my Skoda App synced the car data the last time on 22nd od April. Around the same time when I got this message. So indeed my car doesn't have internet connection.

A few people confirmed that taking out fuses has fixed this connection issue. If it doesn't help the first time, just repeat the process. Make sure you leave the fuses out for at least 5 minutes until the green light on the SOS button goes out.

Yes exactly the same, no internet, same messages, started last week, been in the local dealer twice, both times having claimed "software updates" but has done absolutely nothing.  I have deleted all accounts, apps and data - factory reset - nothing.

Slightly glad I am not in the boat alone.

After dropping into my local Skoda dealer and speaking to the technician he said it probably just needs a hard reset via OBD.  I would try the fuse suggestion but I Will let them have a go at sorting. 

I'm a little scared about remove the storage compartment and taking out the fuses.

I put what I have done to solve the problem, I have already fixed it like this twice

- Remove the car from the mobile app

- In the car restore to factory settings and wait 1 day or until the skoda connect icon changes from gray to white

- Get in the car as the main driver (even if we already are). This is where it will ask for the two keys

- Wait about 10 minutes and add the car again in the mobile app. So the app should work fine and refresh the data

1 hour ago, fguirado69 said:

I'm a little scared about remove the storage compartment and taking out the fuses.

I put what I have done to solve the problem, I have already fixed it like this twice

- Remove the car from the mobile app

- In the car restore to factory settings and wait 1 day or until the skoda connect icon changes from gray to white

- Get in the car as the main driver (even if we already are). This is where it will ask for the two keys

- Wait about 10 minutes and add the car again in the mobile app. So the app should work fine and refresh the data

I think removing fuses is much quicker. :blush:

At the moment, the app is unstable. Yesterday the last week was synced, but there was no current data. Now is the other way around, have data of yesterday but the rest of the week is gone again.  I expect that all will work eventually...

• Like 1

i am in the same boat now, I did remove fuse nr 30, but did not check SOS if its green or not, fuse was out for couple minutes max.

did not help.