No internet connection.

Removing the fuses didn't help for me, even it took a while the SOS service to activage again. But got the airbag light also... ":)" I assume there's no DIY fix for that?

Seems that I'm not able to edit my previous message, so:

I reconnected the fuses one more time, deleted my account both from the car and the skoda app, changed key batteries etc. and went for a short drive. After that the car got connected again and I was able to log in. Everything seems to work normally now. 

Airbag light still exists. I probably have to ask the official skoda service partner to reset it..? There's no real problem with airbag tho, or at least the car or the MySkoda app's healt report says nothing about it. Only the notification when powering on.

1 minute ago, PrimozAmbrozic said:

Great! It seems taking out fuses is the only way to fix this problem. It is working for me since then without any problems. Did you try to become primary user?

Yep, worked with no problems also! Actually everything feels more responsive now, but I may just imagine that 😅