Software

1 hour ago, SaintMac said:

I have now had the issue with ACC slowing down when undertaking last week. Had my car just over 4 weeks. Had it on the M3 from Winchester to around Basingstoke, then seemed to correct itself, started again and stopped around Farnborough. Was fine heading back down the M3! Did it again briefly on the A303 just before Wincanton.

Anyway, mentioned it to my dealer who said there is a UK version of the software that will fix that and is booked in on the 1st to get loaded. Anyone else heard of this?

As mentioned by PetrolDave, I have had the same issue pretty much weekly on the A3 (I go up early Monday morning from Portsmouth to M40 so all of A3 and some M25) A3 is always bad, as you had, works for a bit then problems and then back to normal, I haven't found exact locations but it seems worse on the A3 northbound than south (I come back down on Fridays).  Still getting the problem on M4 West from London to Reading, but not always... 

I hope they find a fix! I am waiting for the mythical fix with Skoda Uk supposedly working with my garage to let me know as soon as there is one, so if you get one please keep us updated!! 

1 hour ago, SaintMac said:

I have now had the issue with ACC slowing down when undertaking last week. Had my car just over 4 weeks. Had it on the M3 from Winchester to around Basingstoke, then seemed to correct itself, started again and stopped around Farnborough. Was fine heading back down the M3! Did it again briefly on the A303 just before Wincanton.

Anyway, mentioned it to my dealer who said there is a UK version of the software that will fix that and is booked in on the 1st to get loaded. Anyone else heard of this?

Sorry, forgot to ask, which dealer are you taking your car to for the update, I use the Fareham Skoda Dealer and they are hit and miss, sorted the SOS really well, but not really knowledgeable about the ACC and how it is meant to work, I had to get the Group CEO and Skoda UK involved to accept that I actually had an issue! 

2 hours ago, matrix2020 said:

Sorry, forgot to ask, which dealer are you taking your car to for the update, I use the Fareham Skoda Dealer and they are hit and miss, sorted the SOS really well, but not really knowledgeable about the ACC and how it is meant to work, I had to get the Group CEO and Skoda UK involved to accept that I actually had an issue! 

Richmond Skoda, Botley. So part of the same group. So will be interesting to see what happens! 

• Like 1

That's what they told me last month, but other rumours (including my dealer) were saying they were hopping for a fix end of Q1, you never know... miracles may well happen!! Not holding my breath though.....