Buzzing around drivers door

Hello,

When driving my mkiii suberb L&k, I hear a buzzing coming from around the drivers side door. It seems to resonate around 2500-3200rpm and is annoying on long journeys! It can come and go depending on RPM etc etc.

My Mrs now drives the car most of the time so not sure when/how it started as it didn't have the annoying buzzing sound in my ear when it was my daily drive.

Any experience on what it might be as it's difficult to locate the source while driving. 

Thanks

Rick 

I have a similarly annoying buzz which I believe comes from the fuel lines running underneath the sill under the drivers door and then resonates up the b pillar. There is some sort of dealer fix but I can’t tell you it was. 

• 2 weeks later...
El 13/10/2021 a las 8:20, MrUkSkodaDriver dijo:

Tuve el mismo problema. 
Las líneas de combustible zumbaban pero sonaba como si viniera de la puerta. 

El distribuidor principal arregló esto gratis

where are the fuel lines?

Yep fuel pipe rattle, had it on my 2018. Exactly 2.5k rpm 70mph in 6th sounded like it was in the door pillar between front and rear.

fixed by the dealer under warranty and no issue since, think it’s actually under the floor panel somewhere and the fix involves some foam wadding around the pipes.

• Thanks 1

Not a superb, but my MK3 Octy has a rattle from the seatbelt mounting point in the B pillar, the one that can be adjusted for height. Really annoying as its at ear level. Only affects me as I have it at the highest setting, whilst my wife has it at the lowest setting and its fine.

I just turn the stereo up 😀

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

What a pain in the arse... Just picked up a 19 plate sportline 4x4... Whirring when high revs.

Maybe the garage I bought from will get it fixed.... It was a Citroen garage not a Skoda garage!