New 17s

But NO pics. :P

Not putting them up until they're on the car and my Skoda centre caps come from my dealer, which I ordered over a week ago.

Anyone in Skoda know if there's a problem supplying these to the UK at the moment? :(

Will they be on the car for blackpool?

hmmmmm, that all depends on the centre caps to be honest. Hoping for a call from my local Skoda stealer this week. I'd run up there with them on, but they'll look a little gash without caps at all. The old 5 spokes have now sold and been picked up on Ebay.

You going to say what alloys they are atleast? :)

Aaron

17" ones :thumbup:

Oh, and 5 x 100 too. Does that help? :D;)

Keeping secret for no real reason apart from it will make an interesting thread to start when I get them on - for a reason I'm not disclosing. Ooooh, you know how hard it is for me to keep secrets on here? :rofl:

i thought they were the same PCD as a fabia/octavia , its the big audi wheels that are 112mm ?

New Leon shares same platform as MkV Golf which has 5x112 wheels.

Having said that, new Leon FR isn't out yet!! LOL.

i meant the old leon fr150 tdi , i think they did a fr tdi in the old leon shape , i'm probably wrong anyway with the wheels and the car , doh , what about octavia 1 vrs alloys then or golf mk4 , oh i give up put me out of my misery will you jason