my vrs

james 2

Des will be absolutely gobsmacked at those figures having spent a fortune on engine performance mods to end up with less than you did, james 2! I for one can't wait to find out how you did it........... :cool:

NOW NOW PEOPLE!!!!

LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO POST THE DYNO GRAPH AND THEN WELL BE ABLE TO SEE IF HES DREAMING OR NOT.HAS ANYONE GOT DYNO GRAPH PRINTOUTS FROM ANY "JABBASPORT" PROGRAMS?.IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THEM PREFERABLY FABIA 100 PD.

CHEERS :bigcrowd:

NOW NOW PEOPLE!!!!

LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO POST THE DYNO GRAPH AND THEN WELL BE ABLE TO SEE IF HES DREAMING OR NOT.HAS ANYONE GOT DYNO GRAPH PRINTOUTS FROM ANY "JABBASPORT" PROGRAMS?.IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THEM PREFERABLY FABIA 100 PD.

CHEERS :bigcrowd:

There's no need to shout !

I WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THATS ALL.

HOW ABOUT SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO GET THE MOST POWER OUT OF THE FABIA 100 PD FOR THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY POSSIBLE?

Leigh,

Your point was very well made. No complaints there. Jason (devonutopia) will be visiting Jabba on Friday, and I'm sure he will post his dyno graphs once he returns. Matthew (FabiaTDi) has also had the Jabba treatment, you may want to do a search to see if he posted his dyno plots.

Lastly, the Caps Lock key is below the Tab and above the Shift key on the left hand side of the keyboard. ;)

Leigh,

Jason runs 17" rims with no problems on an Eibach lowered suspension setup (with standard shocks). FabiaTDi has the Eibach/Koni combo on his TDi, but is replacing with a vRS shortly (or has it already taken place??). KW have a very good reputation on Briskoda and Variant 1 & 2 kits are available for the Furby. Try Impreziv for more information. Jabbasport can supply and fit the Eibach suspension (as can Impreziv).

HTH!

I think I can be of help too. Would you like me to merge your last 3 posts, Howard, or do you need the post count? :)

No, thank you, Denis. I was answering 3 specific other posts, and I wasn't going to fart about pasting the quotes into one single post. But thank you for your kind offer! :D

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arent we the comedian of the group.

All I asked for was advise' date='not sarcasm.

What body mods would you suggest?I was going to go for the WRC look.

Cheers.[/quote']

Have a look for posts by robbie_fabia or Ross Clarke - both of them have made some subtle (and not so subtle) bodywork mods to their Furbies. Ross posted a pic of his - very tasteful. Post is here