Budget OBD II diagnostic tool.

Matevz

Recently, I purchased a 2008 Skoda Octavia II 1.9 TDI, and while it runs well, it has some electrical issues. I was able to fix some of them, but I'm currently having trouble resetting fault codes. Specifically, I had to disconnect the airbag connector to fix the wiring in the driver's door loom, which has now triggered an airbag faulty warning. Since I do most of the work on my cars myself, I'm considering purchasing an OBD diagnostic tool to reset the code. I'm looking for a budget solution under 100 € and would appreciate recommendations for decent OBD scanners at that price. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Matevž

• 2 weeks later...

I have just bought an OBD Eleven dongle, only the basic model, but reads and clears fault codes and can output live data. you can purchase additional services to allow long coding ect... cost me £49.99 from amazon. 

• Like 1