Trevorb33’s Fabia vrs mk1 307bhp/400ftlbs - now sold

TrevorB33

2 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Bloody cool plate Trev! I've been trying to get a fitting plate for my Focus as it's too old to steal the Fabia's private "X" plate. :D

Cheers I got lucky as it was a cheap one, wanted the shortest to go on the bumper so its more easily readable like it is 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrevorB33 said:

Cheers I got lucky as it was a cheap one, wanted the shortest to go on the bumper so its more easily readable like it is 

I've got one somewhere but I don't know if I'll use it for the car yet. Time will tell and that. :)

• Like 1

It's amazing the difference a mint rear screen makes. They stand out so much when the glue starts showing through.

I love these updates Trev, it's further proof the car has ended up in the right hands and not being ragged to death or broken for spares.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lofty said:

It's amazing the difference a mint rear screen makes. They stand out so much when the glue starts showing through.

I love these updates Trev, it's further proof the car has ended up in the right hands and not being ragged to death or broken for spares.

Cheers I even got over 50mpg on work run 😂 I’m loving it 

• Like 1

I'll echo what others have said, it's really nice to see that this is in the right hands and isn't just going to end up ragged to death and then binned into a ditch after 2 weeks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, TrevorB33 said:

She still looks so good 👍🏼😍

She's amazing, I keep contemplating on getting rid of her and getting something more practical because of the baby but I just can't do it. It's absolutely faultless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan90VRS said:

She's amazing, I keep contemplating on getting rid of her and getting something more practical because of the baby but I just can't do it. It's absolutely faultless.

Can you find yourself a Fantasy Green estate...? :D

That'd do ya...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TrevorB33 said:

Ooo yes please I think Bossfox brought the only one ever seen a few years back 

There's two!

Chap on Auto****e (or cornishcarspots on T'Instagram) has a very weirdly specced Mk1 1.4 8v estate in fantasy green. :)

Edited by AnnoyingPentium