Auto dimming mirrors only on driver and centre?

Powerred

Driving my new karoq sportline at night on the motorway for the first time and noticed the passenger mirror does not dim when a car with bright lights is behind. Not the end of the world as its mostly outside of my field of view but just annoying that it doesnt dim and by contrast cars appear very bright in it. Is this a coat cutting thing or have they forgot to fit one to mine in the factory? Wouldnt be surprised as I got a sportline with 18s…

@Powerredi would look closer where advertised or on a configurator and see the disclaimer.

If it is a Dealers advert for the particular car you bought then maybe there is something to raise with them.

The issue is what they have as spec for interior and exterior that they often use, but then there might be a disclaimer as well as it appears on Autotrader or elsewhere.

Screenshot 2023-08-15 4.26.32 PM.png

Edited by toot

It's quite common that Skoda drops advertised or ordered parts without any communication towards their customers.

This circumstance is left to the local dealer that will give you a small rebate and leave it to you to retreat from the contract or bite the bullet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...