To all you beautiful people, thank you for your time spent with me here.

In this subforum, I learned sooo much and tried to help in any way I knew and could.

But...

But we can't control life and how it brings things.

Try as we might, sometimes we simply can't.

In this forum, I made a couple of friends, friends in fact I talk to this day outside the confines of briskoda.

Thats very important and I can not be grateful enough.

A wholehearted thank you to everyone involved.

I sadly have to say goodbye for now. 

Andreas

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I know we often don't agree with each other but you will be a loss to the forum whilst you're gone and I sincerely wish the best for you in life, here or anywhere.  

You have already said in the past that you will never leave this forum. As far as i have seen there was no altercation with a moderator or a serious quarrel with another member so only 3 reasons comes to my mind.

1) You have sold the Felicia so you are not interested to participate because you are in a different brand forum.

2) Family obligations or you are leaving for abroad and you have no time for posting.

3) You think that your expertise exceeds the level of this forum sector and there is no one here in your level to communicate.

• Groan 1

Could be personal reasons that are nobody else's business or just a personal decision for any number of reasons but whatever it is there's never a need for justifications for whether someone posts or not, stays or goes, all is voluntary.

As far as I've seen Andreas has always offered help to others regardless of any perceived level or expertise or not they appear to, or not, possibly have, or not.

And has helped us even though we often disagree, always giving answer when asked.

Life happens to all of us and at all ages.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nta16 said:

there's never a need for justifications for whether someone posts or not

He is Greek (as i am), we have different mentality than others.

In Greece we explain in a forum why we are leaving or we just leaving quietly, means we simply disable the notifications, Log out and never post again no matter if someone make a quote or a mention.

Nevertheless i didn't demand something.

• Administrators

Thank you for all your contributions.

Wish you well and of course the door is always open.

We all have to come and go at times. Many of the foundling 200 are gone. The odd one here still...  no idea how you get rid of me, answers on a postcard please.

@Thefeliciahacker if you really want to leave, please do check out your account closure options: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/settings/account-security/

You can of course leave your account in place, just in case you want to return, to read, if not reply.

side note, We like to have farewell posts, sudden disappearances can lead to mostly unjustified rumours. Some-days you don't open the site, a week later you have not returned, a new micro habit forms. It happens, has for 20+years, will do for as long as we last ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

You have already said in the past that you will never leave this forum. As far as i have seen there was no altercation with a moderator or a serious quarrel with another member so only 3 reasons comes to my mind.

1) You have sold the Felicia so you are not interested to participate because you are in a different brand forum.

2) Family obligations or you are leaving for abroad and you have no time for posting.

3) You think that your expertise exceeds the level of this forum sector and there is no one here in your level to communicate.

Being on the receiving end of the above is likely the number 1 reason.