Service book replacement?

My own fault but I can't find service book for my vehicle, I get it serviced at local garage who I trust, is it possible to get a replacement? Any advice appreciated.

Did you actually have a Stamped up book, and did you have the car from new, or was it stamped up from the time of the PDI as it was 2013 or so the last ones were put in the UK Skoda.

The invoices and receipts for your servicing from now on will be a nice record for any future owner. 

• Like 1

Initially my service records appeared in the MySkoda app, but that has been removed. The vehicle status and health report are gone also, making the app useless here in Australia. 

IMG_3038.PNG

Edited by GWCTas

I find it a handy place to get the VIN number 😁 . But at the moment for me, the app is broken. It logs in, shows me my car, but no details in any screen. Web site works fine.

On 24/04/2024 at 09:49, omnipeta said:

My own fault but I can't find service book for my vehicle, I get it serviced at local garage who I trust, is it possible to get a replacement? Any advice appreciated.

Even my older 2014 mkII Superb didn't come with a service book but a dealer electronic printout. When I stopped using the main dealer post warranty by a year or so I bought a blank Skoda service book and inserted the latest printout at the beginning, since then my great local independent garage  has filled in / stamped it for any servicing / repair work.

Edited by bigjohn
  • Like 1

an additional problem (mainly impacting potentially older cars that don't have dealer service history ) is that apparently mainy dealer now wont pass on servicing info in the form of receipts etc if they include previous owners name & address details (GDPR, same reason the V5 doesn't show it any more).

• Like 1