Celtic Tuning Remap

Yes. 170/180, But no more than that. Or atleast, I've not seen it yet. Trying to get a Fabia vRS close to 200 hp, is difficult :)

I know of one that is very very close;)

Have a gander at celtic tunings website customer feedback wotsit.

A certain red Fabia is known to some of us Briskodians:thumbup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of one that is very very close;)

Have a gander at celtic tunings website customer feedback wotsit.

A certain red Fabia is known to some of us Briskodians:thumbup:

There are 2 red Fabia's - take it you mean the one with the dyno graph

There are 2 red Fabia's - take it you mean the one with the dyno graph

The first red fabia I know the lad. Use to be a member on here. But gues what thats not his graph. Thats belongs to a silver Fabia owner. 155whp. 5hp more than a DMS remap and 5bhp less than a REVO remap. Make from that what you will.

The first red fabia I know the lad. Use to be a member on here. But gues what thats not his graph. Thats belongs to a silver Fabia owner. 155whp. 5hp more than a DMS remap and 5bhp less than a REVO remap. Make from that what you will.

So that would make the claim spurious then?

Hmm.

Wouldn't that be false advertising, or intent to mislead, or some other legalistic claim?

So that would make the claim spurious then?

Hmm.

Wouldn't that be false advertising, or intent to mislead, or some other legalistic claim?

Dont think it says anywhere the graph belongs to that car. People would just assume it is :)

As said.. each to thier own...

Ive had REVO for 65k miles(75k total) and had zero problems.. still on the original clutch too, even tho it started slipping days after it was remapped.. you have to drive it differently.

my car RR's higher than the Silver Celtic tuned fabia (as on awesomes webby) but in real life theres nothing in it. neither of us can pull on the other, which means my extra-power is compensated for by the "old style" long gearbox with silly-long ratios

been considering a remap by these but also chipboost, unsure how real the 195 is as every other tunner states 170 -180 bhp having to wait till december though for insurance purposes.:thumbdwn:

And welcome to the RR lottery..

my car has had figures that vary from 165-185bhp depending on the RR, the day, and what the RR operator had for lunch... take results with a LARGE pinch of salt.

i would say 165bhp is a good round figure to state (with no other mods)

Check out awesome-gti's website and look in the rolling road bit.

REVO & Jabba make more power & more better yet have a nicer curve.

The curve I have seen shoots up to 2500 rpm and then goes nowhere fast. The power it is making at 2500rpm equates to substantially over 300 lbft of torque. This may be why some people have had mechanical problems.

Does anyone know the best way to get a hold of Celtic Tuning? Av been trying for days but no answer and no reply to any emails?

Any thoughts?

Kel

I have also phoned and emailed :mad: His mobile voicemail box is full too. Looking non too promising.

I wonder how new customers can contact him and not existing? Hmm...:rolleyes:

Hi Liam. Good point. I cannot contact him/them at all by whatever means. Well, I can, it's just I'm getting no response.

Hiya mate.:) It just seems a bit odd and like he's avoiding you and others. Have you checked to see if he has a new number and he's using that for new clients? Something similar has happened to me in the past...:rolleyes: