BAKER21's SUPERB GOES INDUSTRIAL!!!

Baker21

I was at work this weekend and although the car was a little dirty, I thought I would try some arty shots and have something on my desktop at work, LOL!!!

So here are some pics that I took:

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Really want to do something else to the car but I don't want to spoil it and make it look too OTT!!! I think I am going to put my 15mm spacers on the front at the weekend and see how that looks. Any other thoughts?

Comments good or bad welcome!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fabia 12v

What dirt!! Really is a very well modded superb... looking at it at TRAX have to say i really like it. Think like me u tend to mod to look 'oem' i.e u add the finishing touches it should of had when it left the factory right?

Looking Good (expecially 6th pic down)

What dirt!! Really is a very well modded superb... looking at it at TRAX have to say i really like it. Think like me u tend to mod to look 'oem' i.e u add the finishing touches it should of had when it left the factory right?

Looking Good (expecially 6th pic down)

Believe me the wheels were black, not shiney!!

Your right there mate, I like the OEM+ styling and just struggling on what else to do now, might make the B-Pillar's black and put the spacers on but nothing else that I can think that would improve it to be honest?

Thanks for the comments mate and thanks to everyone else!!

Guest Fabia 12v
Believe me the wheels were black, not shiney!!

Your right there mate, I like the OEM+ styling and just struggling on what else to do now, might make the B-Pillar's black and put the spacers on but nothing else that I can think that would improve it to be honest?

Thanks for the comments mate and thanks to everyone else!!

B pillers would definiatly be a must. Only other thing is to colour code running strips, but i think you have discussed this before in other threads. Think you can honestly say you've done all you can do to it now!

B pillers would definiatly be a must. Only other thing is to colour code running strips, but i think you have discussed this before in other threads. Think you can honestly say you've done all you can do to it now!

I will speak to Skoda at some point and get a price on the black covers for the B-Pillars.

As for the colour coding, I would rather remove the strips and I am bidding on some bumpers on Ebay at the moment to have a DIY go, LOL!!

Watch this space!!

Looks very nice indeed.

I bet those alloys are easy to kerb though :eek:

The fronts are not a problem but I have already kerbed the rears twice, one on each wheel, LOL!!

Had them refurbed on the day though as it's simple with the polished rims, grind and then shine and jobs done!!

I drive and park like a grandad it's fair to say, LOL!!

This truly is a lovely looking car, and your one is influencing me to do the same with my new one I've just picked up.

I'll post some piccies up today and then maybe you may be able to help point me in the right direction!:thumbup:

Brilliant photos....

I like the 4th pic, with the metal post. Looks very mean.

Looking good, as ever. You could have washed it though! :P

Thanks mate, I couldn't wash it as someone had my bucket!!

Any ideas?

This truly is a lovely looking car, and your one is influencing me to do the same with my new one I've just picked up.

I'll post some piccies up today and then maybe you may be able to help point me in the right direction!:thumbup:

Brilliant photos....

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I can give you a few pointers mate, look forward to seeing the pics!!

Looking as cool as ever,any excuse to get a picture up though :rofl: :rofl:

you just do it to make us all jealous don't you :finger::rofl:

Sorry buddy, just like taking pics of my motor, LOL!!

I will try and be a little more selective, LOL!!

i've seen your pic's now for a few months now and i've just noticed you don't have fog lights on your car !

it'll look great with them on,is their a reason why you don't have them or Skoda didn't fit them ?

other wise a beautiful beast !!

Thanks for the comments mate.

The foglamps are indeed in the headlamp, not the best idea even in my occupation as a Headlamp / Rearlamp Designer but hey that's what you get with the Superb. Shame really as you can't beat a foglamp in the lower grille area and on the Superb there is plenty of room!!

I think you need to get a black peice of fabric on the front og the car, LOL!!! What happened to the bra?

It's in the boot and doesn't come out much at the moment!!

I can take some shoots especially for you mate?

Guest Fabia 12v
Thanks for the comments mate.

The foglamps are indeed in the headlamp, not the best idea even in my occupation as a Headlamp / Rearlamp Designer but hey that's what you get with the Superb. Shame really as you can't beat a foglamp in the lower grille area and on the Superb there is plenty of room!!

do i feel a mod coming on?:D Like the ones you do at work for the MKIV Golf?? U were asking what was left to do... definiatly mod some spots lower down and add the chrome lower grill bit. And uv sorted the front :thumbup: