Am I likely to have done much damage?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly ho much pulling did you do with it?

Hardly any :confused:

I went backwards very slowly until the I felt the rope 'bite' then about a seconds worth of actual pulling then I stalled (I have never towed before). A bit of plastic came off the renault and he pointed that my strut had bent. It was not I was excerting loads of pressure.

He was very clued up about modified cars as we talked remmaps and spring as I dropped him off at his work to get help.

Wheres she got to anyway? We still need to see some photos of the weld.

Does this help?

Image038_1.jpg

My plan of action at the moment is -

Mum has given me a list of things to do before I am allowed to leave the house. Most of which involves applying for jobs and doing tax returns.

Say I am going to the car wash and Sainsbury's then go past the TVR garage act all girly and confused and see what they will do for me. I will take Princess in her little pink jacket for maximum Paris Hilton effect.

Fingers crossed drive home a structually fine Furby minus dodgy strut.

In Scotland Tim opens an account/card with Mint.......

And the balance is restored.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh Emily, you never fail to make me smile chick! :D

That mint card advert rocks! :rofl:

I think that once the strut brace is off, the fun will really begin.

The oil filler car / engine cover looks like it has moved.

If a piece of the cap has fallen into the engine, who knows where it might have gone.

I once had a mini that overheated (alot) and the oil cap completely melted into the engine.:eek: Made the tappets much quieter.:thumbup: