Introducing some of my work (56k no no)

Milanche

Hi, im still a newbie here, but i thought id post some of my pictures here, i work for a company named Kinvart (Digital photography & design), and i work as an automotive photographer...

So here u go

mini-DSCF0236.JPG

mini-DSCF0237.JPG

mini-DSCF0241.JPG

mini-DSCF0258.JPG

mini-DSCF0261.JPG

mini-DSCF0302.JPG

DSCF3437_resize.JPG

DSCF3486_resize.JPG

DSCF3526_resize.JPG

DSCF2316_resize.JPG

DSCF2260_resize.JPG

mini-DSCF0042.JPG

mini-DSCF0055.JPG

mini-DSCF0083.JPG

mini-DSCF0091.JPG

mini-DSCF0159.JPG

mini-DSCF0199.JPG

mini-DSCF0230.JPG

dscf2605818554.jpg

dscf2628818555.jpg

dscf2701818561.jpg

dscf2832818565.jpg

dscf2994818588.jpg

dscf2995818589.jpg

dscf3066818591.jpg

dscf3094818592.jpg

I think thats enough for now, but ill post some more when i have the time...

That is great work - was really surprised when you put what camera you'd used - I was beginning to think it took thousands of pounds of lenses to get this sort of quality. Great work - keep it up!

Im looking for a good camera now, and ive decided to not go the DSLR way, and im planing on buying a fujifilm S9500 or the new S9600 (S9500 with some refinements) Im also going to buy a wide angle converter, so i can get (35mm equivalent) a 20mm or less wide field of view fot those artsy photos, and the image quality of the 9500 is amazingly good, so everyone that wants a very good allround camera go for the fuji 9500 or 600 its an amazing piece of kit...

It actually covers all of my needs as an automotive photographer, because you can use it on a session at close range or from a far taking pictures of a trackday...

And the practycality of a compact camera for me outweighs the DSLR...

Sorry for any bad spelling, im a slovenian remember :D

I can make nice pictures, but then u would have to come to slovenia :D

Thanx for the kind words

Great pictures Milanche. I was in Dovje near Jesenice in May/June. Trying to climb Triglav but too much snow so climbed a peak on the Karavanken range instead

Great pictures Milanche. I was in Dovje near Jesenice in May/June. Trying to climb Triglav but too much snow so climbed a peak on the Karavanken range instead

Nice, its funny that i never been there, but if ure here again be shure to give me a shout, and ill show u around ljubljana :thumbup:

Hy there!

I see that milanche's work is well taken, so i decided to present some of mine. Milanche and I try to keep up the good work with all the cars, regardless of mark or modell, so hopefully some of you will decide and work with us in the future. I think this won't be so hard, since my mother moved to U.K. and works on the Slovenian ambassy in London. I visit her usually once or twice per month, so we can work something out when i'm there.

Enough talking, sit back and enjoy:

14.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

5.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

there's a lot more to it, i just don't have time to find all the links. Shortly there will also be a Kinvart web page, where you'll find all the projects and informations you need.

oh, one more thing....download this wallpaper and set it on your comp :)

www.nelit.com/dnk/wall/hamann.jpg

------------------------------------

podpis.jpg