S'pose i'd better say Hi!

A-B Girl

Welcome, Tracey! :grouphug: Can we expect early promotion to Webmaster for you or have you got to cut your teeth in the 'lower' ranks? :scratchch

PS Nice to see another Estate owner here... :D

Welcome, Tracey :balloons:

No doubt Ian has warned you off all the taboo subjects - colour, engine size, vRS vs anything else, estate vs hatchback, 4x4 vs FWD, Octavia vs Fabia, etc., etc.

I tried discussing the weather once, but someone decided to argue... ;)

HI Tracy... No doubt your brother has been boasting on how quick his 4x4 ESTATE is... DON'T believe the hype... he lost out big style too a bog standard

dark destroyer.... Octavia vRS...... ......

HA>> MuH HA HA.....

HIs car is WHITE :Pants:

MINE is :rock_band,, Like Carlsberg the best vRS in the world! :dtp: :crazy:

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

Oh 'n' we all Know that Estates are best, :) ...........

& I have the brains,.....

... Stands back n waits.........

Heehee

I am a friends with all girl really :grouphug:

Seriously the car does all I need n its nice to know you lot are here if I want any info. I will prob. be one of the quiet one on here too. Like a bit of fun but I a mum of 3 boys too.

Hi A - B !

Just bought a 2 year old Octy 1.8t 4 x 4 estate and still grinning ear to ear!! What a FUN car to drive ( Mind u i was driving a Volvo tank of a 4 x 4 before )

Take all the back roads to work now just for the heck of it coz the Octy is soooo much fun to drive.....Just need to keep an eye on the speedo so i dont get a ticket

New to this site as well.....looks a bit of a laugh ...so welcome and enjoy !

cheers

Crawf

Sunny Aberdeenshire !!

Hi ya

Came across yr emails in this thread caper...not used to this technology

Bagged myself an Octy 4 x4 1.8 t ( 02 model ) last weekend...and what a cracking motor to drive.....definetly enjoying the drive to work in the mornings

Have u had yrs for a while ? Reliable ?????? Still working out what bits i can bolt on .....a fair bit by the looks of things.....Catch u later

Crawf

Bennachie 4 x4

Muddy Silver Octy 4 x4 estate

Hiya,

Mine is a glxi estate, not a 4x4, but my bro has one, as do a few others on here. I have only had mine since last tuesday, so i'm a newbie here. It is a scottish reg. car. happy to leave mine as is. I like it , & am pleased with my choice. even parked next to another octy this eve, they smiled too as my middle lad said, mum thats same sort as ours.