Isle of Wight Briskoda invasion part 2, Saturday 13th January

pixi

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See everyone early in the morning. Mayflower park postcode is SO15 1HJ, but essentially keep following the docks signs and take the right hand turn BEFORE the ferry port entrance. Car park goes in and around to the right and we usually park in the first bit. :) Weather is looking gloomy, but dry so should not spoil the day. :thumbup:

Guest Fabia 12v

Have a good meet everyone, can't believe it was a year go since the first one which makes it a year in two weeks since the smash.

What a great morning...what I saw before leaving anyway!! Great people, great cars and some nice "spirited" or as Mike called it " brisk" driving!!

Was also good to see Fabias Octavias and a Superb instead of just one model!!

Weather made no difference either...Well done everyone and good to see so much effort made...Thanks, Paul:)

Scuse the amount of photos...but you need to see them!!!:P

S4300202.jpg

S4300203.jpg

S4300207.jpg

S4300208.jpg

S4300209.jpg

br1.jpg

br2.jpg

br3.jpg

br4.jpg

br5.jpg

br6.jpg

br7.jpg

br8.jpg

br9.jpg

Sorry Will....did try to catch the clean side like you asked!!!

Thanks everyone again...Paul:)

I didn't think I was leading everyone in a very brisk way :P , I kept getting shouted at to slow down or I was going to lose everyone :rolleyes:

Some great pics and a great day. Well done to everyone who declined the urge to invite the unmarked along ;)

thanks everybody for a great meet, i think you should have a change of career pixi, you would pass as a race driver any day.....

maybe swmbo will come next time..... i know she is well mad at me but i didn't think it would cost me a bunch of flowers:rolleyes:

What can I say, what a great day:thumbup:

Got back about 1/2hr ago.

Both girls asleep within 5min of getting off the ferry.

Good to meet some new faces :thumbup:

Pixi, just because the first car doesn't go that fast, the rest still have to play catch;) thanks for leading the way and the pub was great:thumbup:

Cheers,

Great pics, and a great meet. Weather was a bit "brisk" to say the least, but it didn't dampen my spirits. :D

Feck, you made it back pretty quick :)

Good meet, nice to see people and put faces to names, even if it was pretty breezy :)

Think it would have been fun if we had had the unmarked join us, although obviously not with the strobes on :):thumbup:

In that case can I put it to the vote that it's not January (I would insert an appropriate freezing bits off smilie here but my pop up blocker is blocking them :( )

It was so nice just driving back up the road and putting my key in the door to a nice warm house :D Glad you all got home safely.