Millers Diesel Power Sport 4

P-A

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All seems a bit speculatory as to if this additive lark makes any difference or if it is all psycological. I tend to run my VRS on BP ultimate I think it runs smoother but I wonder if this is just my mind playing tricks!

The other wonder I had was is BP ultimate normal BP diesel with additives put in at the station or is it different from the outset? The only way I spose to find out if this stuff makes any difference is to rolling road a car on the same day once with once without the additives and see what the chart shows!

i use the shell crude oil in my vrs ' shell extra ' i think and this stuff does work so so so much smoother and responsive, i use to use additives in my astra coupe use to buy the super unleaded and dose it up and even then it made so much difference.

I can't get it, the local Millers stockist is "Unaware" of the produst and seems unwilling to sort it out :confused: :mad:

I did a google and there appear to be quite a few on-line supplier's - prices seem reasonable as well:thumbup:

How dare you refer to me in lower case - steve wardy ?

Anyone would think I prefer to remain anonymous.

Anyways, what happened to 'The Spaniard' ?

I'd have thought with buying a park bench (I believe the suspension is a tad harder), sorry SEAT, that you'd have been filled with Auto Emocion.

:rofl: - well your username is in lowercase, you don't quote any other name, so I had to use that! ;)

The Spaniard's still here. Well actually, she's at the garage overnight with that damn electrical issue, but anyway, the title is still relevant, just finish the sentence :D

With Eibach Pro-Kit springs and dampers fitted, yes it's quite firm! But loves corners and isn't too fidgety on the m/way so I'm happy. So yes, Auto Emocion is filled to the brim :thumbup:

Steve

:rofl: - well your username is in lowercase, you don't quote any other name, so I had to use that! ;)

The Spaniard's still here. Well actually, she's at the garage overnight with that damn electrical issue, but anyway, the title is still relevant, just finish the sentence :D

So yes, Auto Emocion is filled to the brim :thumbup:

Steve

1st - accepted

2nd - 'The Spaniard' ? Was this the original vRS ?

3rd - Excellente !!!!!

4th - 'fore you ask, it's Wed night, yes I'm drinking.

No idea what you're on about with number 2 now, and I fear we're taking this thread rather off-topic! How can a vRS be Spanish exactly, when they're coming from a Czech company? :confused:

4: I didn't want to presume ;)

Steve

2 The Spaniard's in the garage. Still need to sort out the starting problem.

Thought, somehow, this was related to your previous vRS ownership.

Going off-topic - was pretty sure this was tailing off now..... i.e a lotta people were interested and just a case of where to buy it from / split supplies etc.

My apologies, Senor.

Yep, less smoke will be nice too :thumbup: - main things I'm looking for are quieter running and the smoke reduction...

Two bottles on their way to me from fasteronline now :D

Steve

I'm looking forward to something else to clean up my smoke problem in the next couple of months (besides using the sport 4 ;))

Nitrous Oxide? Can it be done on a diesel? If so, I reckon you are the man to do it!

Chris

I actually thought NoS worked better on a diesel engine than a petrol? :rubchin:

Or am I imagining things again?!

Steve

It works just fine on a diesel, but you need to be able to provide enough fuel for it. Given that the stock injectors are probably close to maximum flow with Jasons output at the moment, there would need to be something else done to provide fuelling.

Chris

It works just fine on a diesel, but you need to be able to provide enough fuel for it. Given that the stock injectors are probably close to maximum flow with Jasons output at the moment, there would need to be something else done to provide fuelling.

Doesn't the amount of soot coming out of the back suggest that the engine is running "rich" at the moment so running NOS should will cause the fuel being injected to be more fully burnt?

Chris