!!UK LTD edition Fabia Pics!!

S41NT

Hope no one's already pHere they are, as promised went to grimsby and took some pics like a saddo until the security van drove towards me:D .

Few snapped aerials and stuff, looks like they've been treated like sh!t by the handlers:eek: :mad:

Bit limited for download space on here, do you get more space if you're a freedom member?

13513.attach

13514.attach

13515.attach

13516.attach

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the back of the cars .... are they ripping out the grey cloth seats to replace with leather or something??

looks nice though ...... could almost turn me back from an octy, if they had xenons and other nik naks :)

Nice scoop you've bagged :thumbup: . Personally I've seen too many Race Blue Octy's with things like Xenons, Maxidot, and the like so the Jealousy has not worn off one little bit, it does look good on the Fabia.

If you want to post more/better piccy's try putting them on Photobucket.

:D

Nice scoop you've bagged . Personally I've seen too many Race Blue Octy's with things like Xenons, Maxidot, and the like so the Jealousy has not worn off one little bit, it does look good on the Fabia.

Oh very funny, when are you going on the stage? :rolleyes:;)

I just showed the Mrs these pictures, her comment was

" the car looks too small to carry off all that blue, it makes the mirrors look too big, and the whole car needed bigger wheels"

Well that's that then :thumbdwn: from her.

" the car looks too small to carry off all that blue, it makes the mirrors look too big, and the whole car needed bigger wheels"

Does the Fabias bum look big in that pic??:rofl:

So it would appear that unless they have already added options to them then the chances of getting one with what you want is limited.

I see there are tints on the back too.

Does look like somone has been going round doing quite a bit of Leather installation though doesn't it!!

bless them all lined up!! lol! Congrats on your work there saint!! :thumbup:

It would appear we know more about them than the dealers! lol

So are they just gonna be sat there for the next 2 months? lol

They kept the privacy glass very 'private' didn't they!!!! I always wondered why it wasn't an option on the vRS to be honest...... If it had i'd have defo had it done just finishes off the black cars IMHO.

The IS200 the missus had the other year had privacy glass and it just looks soo professional when its factory fitted coloured glass.

...... I wonder if there's any centre rear headrests in those piles of inards behind the cars....... I'm after one and can't find one anywhere!!!!!!!

Cheers

Dave.

You could always say you can buy bigger wheels :D