LTD edition VRS - Availablity?

just literally bought the norma vrs (taking delivery on satuday 10th) but wifey and brother are considering buying the ltd edition..... anyone know if you can still get them? or are they all gone now?

just literally bought the norma vrs (taking delivery on satuday 10th) but wifey and brother are considering buying the ltd edition..... anyone know if you can still get them? or are they all gone now?

As far as i'm aware you should still be able to order one...... Give your local dealer a bell and double check though.

Cheers

Dave.

Last week I rang over 15 dealers and every single one offered me the limited edition vRS but only three could offer me a standard vRS (2 reds and 1 black). At the moment, the standard car is rarer than the limited edition, or at least that's what I found in the midlands.

I'm sure the limited edition will sell pretty quickly and it won't be too much longer before it's impossible to get any kind of new vRS until the new model arrives.

Last week I rang over 15 dealers and every single one offered me the limited edition vRS but only three could offer me a standard vRS (2 reds and 1 black). At the moment, the standard car is rarer than the limited edition, or at least that's what I found in the midlands.

I'm sure the limited edition will sell pretty quickly and it won't be too much longer before it's impossible to get any kind of new vRS until the new model arrives.

looks like i got my order in for the red one just in time..... surprised these ltd edition ones havent gone quicker.... wifey and me were debating swapping to a ltd instead of the one weve ordered but not sure the dealership would go for it esp since we're doing part ex

Our local dealer has an allocation of 15. Placed my order on 28th Feb - I was the 6th person to do so. They said interest for the Ltd Ed was v.high, so get in quick.. ;)

One thing that puzzled me though - when I was doing the deal in the showroom, the salesman said that the new model Fabia VRS (08) wouldn't be made available to us in the U.K. - I took this with a pinch-of-salt, as 'sales-talk' only. He was making out that I should buy the Ltd Ed now, as we won't the chance to buy another VRS in the future.. anyone heard the same thing? :confused:

Sure I was being told a 'sales-pitch' in the showroom. Dealer definatley said he had a 15 no. allocation and called over to one of the other sales staff, who shouted back that 5 had already been sold.. I was able to choose the reg.no. (off an A4 list) but wasn't given the choice of Ltd Edition number (1 to 1000).

Our local dealer has an allocation of 15. Placed my order on 28th Feb - I was the 6th person to do so. They said interest for the Ltd Ed was v.high, so get in quick.. ;)

One thing that puzzled me though - when I was doing the deal in the showroom, the salesman said that the new model Fabia VRS (08) wouldn't be made available to us in the U.K. - I took this with a pinch-of-salt, as 'sales-talk' only. He was making out that I should buy the Ltd Ed now, as we won't the chance to buy another VRS in the future.. anyone heard the same thing? :confused:

No dealers have been allocated 15. They will tell you it's going to be rare and hard to get hold of even if it isn't - they want you to buy.

I was in Alex Lawrie Liverpool on Saturday, they have 14 allocated and have sold 7 so far so the sales guy was saying.

Nice one - you must have been in there a few days after I was - did you get the same story about the new shape '08 Fabia VRS not being available here in the UK? :cool:

I've been into my local dealer today, to see about a Vrs on 0% as advertised. Only for them to tell me that there isn't any left. I can have a Limited edition one but obviously not on 0%.

Anybody know where there is any still available, they wouldn't look on the database to see where there was one, for me.

I've got an Octavia Ambiente SE 04 reg, 17,500mls to sell if anyone fancies a good car.

Bull****! IF they make a new vRS (which I'm sure they will) there's no way that Skoda UK won't run it, it makes up something like 20% of Fabia sales in this country!)

Good God!

If you are considering buying one then the dealer will sure as hell want to off load one on you. Be prepared to be told all kinds of crap that cannot be confirmed even by Skoda themselves. If it can't be confirmed then it isn't a mistruth. If it means another pound in the dealers pocket you'll be told the '08 vRS will be made of cheese.

There are 1000 of the ltd edition out there. The rest of the UK general public are not as anally retentive as some on a Skoda forum. Not everyone is as excited about the ltd edition as you may hope.

I've been into my local dealer today, to see about a Vrs on 0% as advertised. Only for them to tell me that there isn't any left. I can have a Limited edition one but obviously not on 0%.

Anybody know where there is any still available, they wouldn't look on the database to see where there was one, for me.

My local dealer sold me his last Vrs today - it was the showroom model with no options on it. They had a look around and said there wasn't anymore in the UK.

Bull****! IF they make a new vRS (which I'm sure they will) there's no way that Skoda UK won't run it, it makes up something like 20% of Fabia sales in this country!)

Too right.. it surely must by a big heap of Bull****. Think the dealer just told me that to make me more eager to sign-up for the Ltd Ed VRS..

I'll give them a ring and ask what they based their (no new UK '08 VRS's) assumption on!

I've got an Octavia Ambiente SE 04 reg, 17,500mls to sell if anyone fancies a good car.

Yep that sounds about right, the other day there was only 3 new cars left (1 red and 2 black i think) which werent allocated to anyone but will now have been sold.

I'm glad i bought mines quite early, although in that same week the number available had dropped quite rapidly.

Still good on 0% finance, if they made the limited edition one on 0% then they probably would have sold all of them first.

i was also in alex lawrie liverpool last week to enquire about the ltd edition fabia which they have been given 14 to sell (he showed me the fax of confirmation).Did not go ahead with the sale as i was not happy with the p/x figure for my 04 furby vrs.I said i would wait instead for the new vrs.They phoned me the next day to say skoda were not doing a new model vrs.He was told this by one of his staff who was of supposed to have gone to praque and skoda told him.Told him i did not believe him and skoda would be stupid not to release a new fabia vrs.

Been to another dealer tonight, a bit further afield.

After ringing them this morning, they told me they had one on order and basically, it was first come first served, so i took a couple of hours off work this afternoon, to go down and see what the score was and how much they'd give me for my Octavia.

So as it stands at the moment its mine, just waiting to see if they will give me a decent price for mine.