New Fabia spotted in Germany

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't like it. It just looks wrong...:thumbdwn:

Totally agree. I loved the old style Fabia (that's why Ihad two), but this looks like the Roomster, a bit old people vehicle, especially from the front.

I don't like it, at the moment. Perhaps that will change when they appear on the roads here. Not in rusty orange though! :thumbdwn:

Steve

Growing, but it's still about 18" high only. It will take some serious sportiness/styling extras to make it 6 foot in my eyes.

I agree with the above from devonutopia,, what will the interior be like??

over time, they'll probably change the lot, the new superb and a facelifted octy. i like the script, the car looks a bit dumpy in the photos though.. i'll reserve judgement until i see one in the metal, although i like the colour.

I was depressed to find that the car is just as ugly in the metal as it is in pictures.I don't have any problem with the rear view,but that front end is just ugly.I fear it's a taste I shall never aquire.I hope the boffins at Skoda will work wonders on the vRS.No less than that is required.

The Vrs Fabia is miles better looking than the 'boggo' one so what makes you think the same's not going to apply to the new one :confused:

It's going to have different bumpers (at least) 17" alloys (probably) spoilers, sports seats, lowered, more power, Vrs interior etc. I'm not particulary bothered what the shopping version looks like as I wont be having one.

Incidentally, if I were to choose between this new version (in a nice colour) and the equivalent old model version, the new one wins hands down :thumbup: the current version has had it's day.

It looks horrible in that colour, as does the current Fabia.

However, I've seen other pictures about of them in yellow and a sorta champagne-silver, and it looked really nice.

I've expresses my interest in a new Fabia, and the dealer are going to ring me when they get one in. We'll see :)

I don't have any problem with the rear view,but that front end is just ugly.

Exactly what I said to my missus yesterday when I showed her the pictures.

Someone mentioned about the VRS looking better now than the normal version, I agree, but the look is still there. Good front end and nice rear end.

I am sure the new VRS will look ok, but with that front end, it's still going to look like a car for older people who want a bit more oomph.........

It will always look like the Roomster from the front!!

and it deffinately looks lower than the centre one......perhaps it's just a marketing picture, but I wouldn't be so sure, they seem to do this often... place a car on there with subtle changes...we shall see....

those round ones look suspiciously similar to the fogs on the "old" fabia.

perhaps that's an early pciture where someone's photoshopped in the other fogs becuase the car they used didn;t have any, and they didn't know what the new ones were supposed to be like.

also - did you notice in that pic, there's another one in a driveway in the background ?

what are the chances of that ? 2 people in the same place with the same type and colour of car ;)