Delcac's Octavia 1.5

Delcac

Today I have been mostly messing about with the interior of the Red Devil but all is not complete so here are some pics of the outside to be going on with.

Once the Sparco Evo seats and Harnesses are in I will take some more pics. For anyone thinking of fitting some of these seats, don't bother. They are a nightmare and you will be making your own brackets.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Have a look for the Marlin RR video, was wheel spinning on the rollers with four of us weighing it down, IIRC recorded 340 odd bhp @ 1 bar (mapped to 2bar)

Ross, that was my attempt at irony!!! :D

Not sure if its irony but i'm sure I missed out on the joke.

I have however been up since 4.30am this morning so i think its fair to say I don't have both paddles in the water.

If I was you then, I'd call it a night and and get a bit of kip in ;)

Managed to get to taking some pics of the interior with the seats in. Must say these seats make a big difference, it almost seems like the steering is sharper.

Looking sweet Des!! :thumbup:

Front end looks mint - has it been resprayed - looks suprisingly un-stone chipped considering the mileage (how many you on now??)

:)

Looking sweet Des!! :thumbup:

Front end looks mint - has it been resprayed - looks suprisingly un-stone chipped considering the mileage (how many you on now??)

:)

After 150K you would think so..........photoshop it's a wonderful thing. :o

Is the CF centre console trim a stick on kit or something else?

It's a sticky back carbon sheet, bloody nightmare to do and the splinters. :eek: