MAX POWER July Issue - Fabia vRS v Seat Ibiza TDi FR Review

3 horses?? Surely you don't need all of them, can I have one?? Please???? :D

:rofl: Which one would you want. I have a tiny cheeky fat one, a nice Dun 2 year old Gelding and a massive 17.3 Dutch dressage horse - a snip at 15k. :cool:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once the next issue is out, any chance of a good scan of the article?

How much is it to post from the UK to where you are, i could send my mates copy to you when he has finished with it, or i if i get bored tonight i could just type out the article and pm it to you, obv no pics but you know what a Furby looks like!

It's a slippery slope for the Fabia vRS now it's featured in MAX Power.

How long before we start to see them with big Fast and Furious style wings??

How long before Jasons ch.av wagon is featured in it?! :eek:

How much is it to post from the UK to where you are, i could send my mates copy to you when he has finished with it, or i if i get bored tonight i could just type out the article and pm it to you, obv no pics but you know what a Furby looks like!

Thanks mate - just curious as to what was said.

Kind of you to offer:thumbup:

Cheers

Bas

I prefer my car mags to have a higher wheelnut count than nipple count.

If it were not for nipples then there would be very difficult to grease certain areas...

They do love it, it's true!

About a year/18 months they had a big track shootout and while they said it was out classed on the track you should buy it if you know a good all-rounder when you see one!

AND it has been in their fantasy garage for years!!

Still never bought a copy tho :o

Remeber one of the first issues I had (1994) was a good mag back then like revs was when that started. How things change :rofl:

Didnt Paul's Octy almost have a feature?

Plan to keep the furby for a long time. Still by then all the boy ***** would have rolled them (or is that Briskoda members :P ) and it'll be a rare car. :thumbup:

Didnt Paul's Octy almost have a feature?

they didnt run it cos back in 2004 it was deemed MAX readers were not interested in Skoda's....

Did get business partners M3 and Evo Mak in it though... and was in Revs with the XKR....:rofl:

didnt max power just vote the fab rs their hot hatch of the year just a few issues ago!!......wonder if they are now being sponsored by skoda!!!:)

k:)

didnt max power just vote the fab rs their hot hatch of the year just a few issues ago!!......wonder if they are now being sponsored by skoda!!!:)

k:)

Thought that was Auto Express? Mind you i never really read Max Power so you could be right! :)

i dont read it either but there was a thread on here about it so i bought a copy for a look:)......made for very entertaining reading!!.....by what they said i dont think they even drove the car!!....."no body roll whatsoever" was one quote!!!

K:)

Kind of makes me glad I sold up and bought an Octy last year now, would appear to have been perfect timing :)

If I ever see a vRS with one of those metal spoiler on from Halfords I will, no questions asked, punch the owner sqaurely in the mouth.

Do you want to come to Cwmbran? There is an HTP with plastic spinners, big spoiler and RS stylee bonnet vents, Ill even hold him down for you ;)

I would get a photo but it's always moving too fast...:rolleyes:

I've already seen one :(

Bonnet holes and a bad boy halfords stick on picnic table.

I doubt it was a VRS as it wasn't exactly going fast, but I think it's only a matter of time.

oh dear - this is really going to make ins more pricy.

Why oh why do the youth spoil a nice car for the rest of us?? The Saxo VTR/S was a really nice little city car yet once those ***** got their hands on it how many over 25 did you ever see driving it?