Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy

VRStu

I suppose it is just my inquisitive nature that makes me want to know why the designers of the unit disconnect then reconnect the phone upon the opening of a door.

I can only guess that they think you have the phone on your person and then are going to get out of the Car and go out of Bluetooth range (e.g. into a shop or such like).

It’s also good to know that mine behaves like everybody else’s.:)

just wondering if it had something to do with the power being supplied as the ignition has been turned off and as the alternator isnt adding current the doors when open is then draining current (not much i must add) from the lights, could this then be making the bluetooth kit cut out due to not enough power kinda thing (if you can see the direction im pointing at as i cant word it right).

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Im thinking of ditching the fabia and have hopefully found a nice storm blue estate 2.0 dsg, do we have any bluetooth/maxidot units left?????? Cheers.

Simpsons in Preston have the bluetooth kits in stock. (not the nasty 'blue connect' ones either) Give em a call on 01772 202070!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...