The Sarah Connor chronicles

Dr Zoidberg

This doesn't start until after christmas , but the first episode has found it's way onto the net , and it's really very cool.

I'm a big fan of the Terminator films and this has been done in such a way as to avoid breaking the existing continuity. Really looking forward to it.

The people cast as John and Sarah Connor seem up to the job , but a real added bonus is Summer Glau as a female Terminator..... mmmmmmmmm..... :D

Ill have to check this out once i get my systems up and running again... (my datacentre.. aka my desk is currently offline pending being moved to the other side of the room)

PS for anyone not in the know.. Summer Glau is the young lass out of Firefly/Serenity :thumbup:

I also hear Radio1 are having a "Heroes day" on weds for the start of the series on BBC2 :)

I always thought Kayleigh was the most attractive of the regular cast women in Firefly/Serenity.

Speaking of which, do I get the feeling everyone who's posted in this thread is a Brownshirt (all 3 of us)?

I always thought Kayleigh was the most attractive of the regular cast women in Firefly/Serenity.

Speaking of which, do I get the feeling everyone who's posted in this thread is a Brownshirt (all 3 of us)?

Oh yes indeed.

I like Sarah Connor. hardly surprisingly since she epitomises everything that a mother would do to protect her son given a chance to do so. Can't fail really. Standing by.

Mo

I read an article on the bbc saying they think it will be a predomenently female audience.

The Sarah Connors Chronicles is due to begin in January 2008' date=' with Fox hoping the programme will inherit the predominantly female audience from the hit American Idol show. The title role has been given to British actress Lena Headey, who has previously appeared in films such as The Brothers Grimm and Ripley's Game.

[/quote']

:rofl: :rofl:

Thats because shes cute. horny and sex obsessed...... :D:thumbup:

Nothin been near ma nethers in the last 6 months that aint been battery-powered!.. I have needs!!

mmmmmmmmm :P

Brownshirt?????!!!

Thanks! I'm still totally :confused: by that statement.

In Firefly there was a civil war between the alliance (bad) and the independents (good) , and the latter wore brown uniforms , hence the name.

It's come to be used as a term for a fan of the show

In Firefly there was a civil war between the alliance (bad) and the independents (good) , and the latter wore brown uniforms , hence the name.

Its browncoats then ;)

And being a mechanic will also save you a fortune on servicing costs !

Could there every be a more perfect partner :D

(glances over shoulder to ensure SWMBO isnt watching)

Well, all that and she's a better mechanic than I am, which I find to be a turn-on in itself! (only in women though) :D

also a phase given to the nazis in the early days.

• 5 months later...
The first two episodes have somehow appeared on my Hard Drive.......

Most odd , that ;)

orly.jpeg

I thought they were suppost to be re-shooting the pilot to remove the school bit? :confused:

i thought ep 2 was average. :o

You just know one week it's going to be "guest starring - Arnold Swarzenegger" and have some sort of california/eco theme.

Suppose "guest starring - Robert Patrick" is also possible :)