removing the rear badge

You can simply remove it by using some strong fishing line and sawing through the glue gently

BUT - there will be two holes left in the boot which will need either covering up with another badge, or filled in and repainted by a bodyshop. :)

Hope thats not you pretending you can fish mate:rofl:

:o oops, I didnt say, it was your fishin' bag :P, And I found a bottle of milk and a flask of tea in it from the afternoon up the forth, how long ago? :eek:

hey all how do I go about removing the rear badge???

Get some rsole to sneak onto your drive during the night and lever it

off with a blunt instrument ... leaving the paintwork chipped and a dented :mad:

just found out the scrote did 16 other local cars that night and he is being charged

for damage ......... when I discover who he is then I`m afraid he wont be able to pick

his nose for a month or two

I found boiling the kettle and pouring it over the badge. Then mine just pulled off and i just got some tar and glue remover, then finished it off with some polish.

And if you listen carefully, you may be able to hear your paint screaming in pain :lol: