Whiteline rear arb

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, the difference is amazing. Worth every penny IMHO. Understeer is all but eliminated and the car sits much flatter in corners. Even on the softest setting handling is much more positive and responsive.

Probably best to start with the 'softest' setting (furthest hole towards the end of the bar) and go from there. Its easy to adjust once on the car so find yourself a familiar 'twistie' and do a few runs with the different settings until you find one you like.. if you then go on to fit the front bars (Audi S3 upper and lower fit) you'll probably want to re-visit the rear bar and make it stiffer.

once fitted the ARB do you need to have tracking etc checked? or is that a strut brace?

Rear suspension on an Octavia is non adjustable.

Not needed for fitting a strut brace either as it just goes between the strut mountings...suspension not touched.

Ive got mine on the second notch from the softest and works like charm gave it some beans in the wet and 4 wheels drifted rather than the front end trying to exit the other way so ill leave it on that setting tbh

i have made a call and organised 10% discount for 5 of us and 15% off for 10+

but he wanted to mail them to one member. which means posting them to the other guys... ill try talk him round but who would be interested(soon as i get 5 names ill contact you via PM and organise it).

Definately one of the best improvements you can make imo.

I fitted the Whitline myself, and was surprised how easy it was(for an idiot like me):)

Hardest part I found was fitting the box sections, oh and jacking up the car on the sills which appear to be constructed of plasticine.:mad:

but he wanted to mail them to one member. which means posting them to the other guys... ill try talk him round but who would be interested(soon as i get 5 names ill contact you via PM and organise it).

Yes I'm in :thumbup:

Good stuff matey! i take it these are the 22m whiteline adjustable bars? if so count me in cheers.